SUST Admission Circular 2019-20
Are you waiting for SUST admission circular 2018 – 2019?
Admission circular of SUST 2018- 2019 has been published, and we are looking forward on it. In today’s article, I will provide you the details on how to apply on SUST.
About SUST (Shahjalal University of Science and Technology)
SUST is one of the most well-known universities in Bangladesh. It established in 1986 in Sylhet.
And day by day, SUST is highly contributing to technologies. They are making lots of Robots, Drones and other technical materials.
Through research, academics, and various extracurricular activities, Shahjalal University of Science & Technology faculty and students achieved many awards and recognition.
Check Your Eligibility For SUST Admission Circular 2019-20
- Minimum GPA Requirements
Unit Minimum GPA (Each of S.S.C./Equivalent & H.S.C./Equivalent) Total GPA (S.S.C./Equivalent + H.S.C./Equivalent) A 3.0 6.5 B 3.0 7.0
- You have to pass SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent with a minimum 3.0 GPA each.
- Science Group students on HSC/Equivalent can apply both A and B units. Others cant only apply on A unit.
Applying ON SUST 2019-20
You can apply on SUST Admission circular 2019-20 from _ September 2019 to _September 2019.
Step By Step Process To Apply On SUST 2019-20
- First, go to the official SUST website apply link
- There is PDF file ready with details
More University Admission Circular:
- PSTU Admission | Patuakhali Science and Technology University Admission Circular 2019-20
- Begum Rokeya University Admission Circular 2019-20
- Jahangirnagar University Admission Circular 2019-20
More in details coming soon. Stay in touch with UnversityAdmissionBD