SUST Admission Circular 2020-21
Are you waiting for the SUST admission circular 2021-2021? The admission circular of SUST 2020- 2021 has not been published yet for the issue of COVID-19, and we are also looking forward to it. In today’s article, I will provide you the details on how to apply on SUST.
About SUST (Shahjalal University of Science and Technology)
SUST is one of the most well-known universities in Bangladesh. It established in 1986 in Sylhet.
And day by day, SUST is highly contributing to technologies. They are making lots of Robots, Drones, and other technical materials.
Through research, academics, and various extracurricular activities, Shahjalal University of Science & Technology faculty and students achieved many awards and recognition.
Check Your Eligibility For SUST Admission Circular 2020-21
- Minimum GPA Requirements
Unit Minimum GPA (Each of S.S.C./Equivalent & H.S.C./Equivalent) Total GPA (S.S.C./Equivalent + H.S.C./Equivalent) A 3.0 6.5 B 3.0 7.0
- You have to pass SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent with a minimum 3.0 GPA each.
- Science Group students on HSC/Equivalent can apply both A and B units. Others cant only apply on A unit.
Applying ON SUST 2020-21
You can apply on the SUST Admission circular 2019-20 from 12th September 2019 to 6th October 2019.
Step By Step Process To Apply On SUST 2020-21
- First, go to the official SUST website apply the link
- There is a PDF file ready with details
More University Admission Circular:
- PSTU Admission | Patuakhali Science and Technology University Admission Circular 2019-20
- Begum Rokeya University Admission Circular 2019-20
- Jahangirnagar University Admission Circular 2019-20
More details coming soon. Stay in touch with UnversityAdmissionBD