Jagannath University admission circular 2020-21 has been published recently. It’s a piece of great news for the students who are willing to admit to Jagannath University.
As Jagannath University is a GST (General Science & Technology) affiliated university so it has to follow GST rules. There are 20 GST universities and there will be an integrated admission test of the 20 universities in 2021.
There are two processes of Integrated admission tests of 20 universities belonging to the GST group. One is the Primary application and another is the Final application.
About the Jagannath University
Jagannath University is an Autonomous Government University (Public University) located in Sadarghat, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Jagannath University started with the announcement of former Jagannath College as a full university. Professor Dr. M. Sirajul Islam Khan was the first vice-chancellor of the Jagannath University. Jagannath University started its journey as an educational institute in 1858 and bypassing the Jagannath University Act-2005 in the National Parliament of Bangladesh in 2005, and it became a full-fledged university. There are about 23,000 students and 1,000 teachers.
JNU Admission Circular 2020-21
In the 2020-21 season, the Jagannath University admission process will be completed in a two-step. All students can’t apply for the final step. Who is interested in applying to Jagannath university must apply for 1st step. Jagannath university’s authority selected 25 thousand students for finally. If you chose, then you can ultimately apply for the Jagannath university admission test.
This year Jagannath University Admission Test 2019-20 will be held by writing methods.
Jagannath University Admission Notice 2020-21
Jagannath University has published primary admission circular notice for the admission test of 2020-21. Before applying for admission, Read this circular carefully and then apply for your admission test exam.
Jagannath University Admission Requirements
Before application, each of the applicants should knwo the requirements to apply to these GST universities. As Jagannath University is one of the GST integrated universities, so the requirements of the university are the same.
Jagannath University Application Process
It is very important to knwo the application process for the applicants of Jagannath University. Follow the information step by step. If you occur any mistakes, your application will be canceled automatically.
- Visit the gstadmission.ac.bd. Then start your final application by clicking on the “Login” button.
- A page will then appear and complete the page by providing the given application ID and password.
- Then you will get a page with much information, varify then carefully and click on the “Apply” button
- if everything seems right otherwise “Back”. If you don’t proceed with the application then click on “Exit”
- After clicking on the “Apply” button, you will get an OTP code of 4 digits. Provide OTP and click on “Varify Mobile No”.
- A new page will then appear and then upload an image following the information provided. Then click on “Next”.
- Then you have to provide some information.
- Then a new page appears where you will get detailed information about yourself including the image. look to the information and click on the “Submit Application” button if everything seems right otherwise “Back”. If you don’t proceed with the application then click on “Exit”
- Then you have to pay fees by clicking on “Make Payment” unless the application will be canceled.
- Download the slip by clicking on the “Download Acknowledgement slip”
Jagannath University Admission-Related Information
Here is some key information about the Jagannath University admission. You will get information about the exam subjects, timetable, and important dates.
Jagannath University Admission Date
Comprehensive Admission Test of 20 Public Universities under GST (General, Science & Technology) has started in 2020-21 academic year. On 21/09/2021 was the last date of the final application. Today on 22/09/2021, the admission date is published.
- Unit-1: 17 October 2021
- Unit-2: 24 October 2021
- Unit-3: 01 November 2021
Jagannath University Download Admit Card
To download the Jagannath University admit card follow the following instructions.
- Visit gstadmission.ac.bd
- Then provide your User ID and Password.
- Then log in.
Jagannath University unit 1 Total Seat:
For 13 departments, Jagannath University has 825 seats. We will write down about Jagannath university per subject seat. Take a look at the blew table.
Jagannath University unit 1 Subject List:
|Computer Science and Engineering||50|
|Biochemistry and Molecular Biology||30|
|Geography and Environmental science||80|
|Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology||30|
Jagannath University unit 2 Total Seat:
For seventeen departments, Jagannath has a total of 1270 seats. For seventeen departments, 1270 seats are a few seats. You must have increased their seat for unit 2.
Jagannath University unit 2 Subject List:
|Islamic History and Culture||80|
|Institute of Education Research||50|
|Institute Of Modern Languages||40|
|Mass Communication and Journalism||80|
Jagannath University unit 3 Total Seat:
Jagannath University has 520 seats for business faculty. There are many seats for unit 3.
Jagannath University unit 3 Subject List:
|Accounting and information system||100|
Jagannath University unit 4 Total Seat:
For fine arts Jagannath, the university has 150 seats. 150 seats for a fewer seats for unit 4.
Jagannath University unit 4 Subject List:
|Fine Arts and Graphics||40|
|Film and Television||30|
Also Read: Dhaka University Admission Circular 2020-21
- To get Final Application Guidance visit the link: Download the PDF
- To get details about the Application visit the link: Download the PDF
Stay with us to know more about admission to Jagannath University. And please comment on your quote.