How to Apply on CUET Admission Circular: (CUET) Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology) is one of the top levels of Engineering universities in Bangladesh. Not only in Bangladesh but there are also a lot of international students who are interested in the CUET Admission circular.
CUET authority has decided to take the admission test with other engineering universities like KUET and RUET. For this, they’re going to be taken a combined admission test with the three engineering universities. With this in mind, they have already published the notice and other guidelines on the https://admissionckruet.ac.bd website.
Important Facts about CUET
CUET was established in Chittagong in 1968. It is one of the prominent and prestigious degree-awarding institutes in the engineering education of Bangladesh. The honorable President of Bangladesh is the Chancellor of the University.
CUET Admission Circular Requirements
To participate in the CUET admission, you have to possess some qualifications and need requirements. Here I will share with you all the information step by step.
- The applicant has to complete his/her HSC in 2022 or has to get an “A” level certificate between September 2021 to August 2022.
- The minimum GPA needs 4.00 in both SSC and HSC or Its equivalent in 2019/20.
- Total GPA will have to be 20.00 in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- To get more information, focus on the following image.
CUET Admission Notice 2022-23
If you are a candidate for this year, I am sure you are just looking for the CUET admission notice. For that reason, We collect this notice and upload this notice below.
How To Apply On CUET
CUET application process is available here. If you don’t complete the application process or make any error or mistake to complete the application then your application will be canceled automatically. So it is very important to know the application process.
- Visit the (admission.kuet.ac.bd) site.
- Fill up the SSC & HSC Board, Passing Year, Roll, Registration No, and click on the Next button.
- The candidate has to click on the Next button providing the preference order for the group selection and Fixation of the Exam Center.
- Then fill up the Email, Mobile No, Postal Address & Quata and click on the Next button.
- If all the information appears correct then go to the page Fee payment. You may edit all the information by clicking on the Edit button.
- According to the instruction., the applicant has to upload a recent photograph and signature and print it.
- If all processes are completed successfully, “You have successfully completed the online application” will be displayed in the web browser.
- Then click on the “Download Application Information” and reserve the downloaded copy.
CUET Admission Fees
|Group||Department||Admission test fee(With Service Charge)|
|“KA”||Engineering departments, and the Urban and Regional Planning department||1200 TK|
|“KHA”||Engineering departments, Urban and Regional Planning department, and Architecture department||1300 TK|
CUET Application Payment System
For a successful fee payment,
- you have to visit admission.kuet.ac.bd
- Then you will get a fee payment option. Click on it
- You will get many fee payment mediums. Click any of them by which you will pay fees
- For any, information visit [email protected]
Important Dates Of CUET Admission Circular 2022-23
Every applicant should know the CUET admission-related important dates. Though it is very hard to keep in mind, you have to do it. Here I have arranged all the admission dates for you. To get detailed information you may visit (admission.kuet.ac.bd).
|KUET Online Application Starts||6th June 2022|
|Publication of roll no and exam centers list of the eligible candidates for RUET admission||19th June 2022|
|Online Application Fee Submit||20th June 2022|
|Admission Date & Time||Group||Total||Date & Time|
|Ka||500||6th August 2022;
10:00 – 12:30
|Kha||700||6th August 2022
|Merit List Publication, Versity & Subject selection instruction, admission process& date||23rd August 2022|
|Admission Date, Orientation, class starting date, and admission-related other circulars will be informed later.|
Admit Card Download
Admit cards will be downloaded 10 days before the scheduled examination date.
- At first, you have to visit (admission.kuet.ac.bd).
- Then you will get the option where you can download the admit card.
- Provide the application ID & HSC registration no and print the admit card.
List of Eligible Candidates In CUET
The list of eligible candidates for the CKRUET admission has already been announced. For all the candidates, here the list is uploaded.
- As it is a large file, I have added here only the pdf file of the list of eligible candidates for CKRUET admission. Just click here. List of Eligible Candidates In CUET
CUET Admission Test Seat Plane 2023
CUET admission test seat plane has already been announced. In this circular, all the applicants are requested to sit for the admission test in a certain hall. For this, the CKRUET admission test seat place has been officially published. Just look over the list and find out your seat.
- To get the list here is the pdf file, just click on the link. CUET Admission Test Seat Plane 2022
Admission test subjects and syllabus
To know about the admission subjects and syllabus is very crucial for all applicants. Before sitting for the exam you have to study a lot on all the selected subjects and syllabus.
CUET Admission Test Total Seats
In the CUET admission, there is a total of 920 seats and among them, 890 seats are general and other 11 reserved seats.
|SL No||Name of Department||Code||No. Of Seats|
|4||Computer Science and Engineering||CSE||130|
|5||Electrical and Electronics Engineering EEE 180||EEE||180|
|6||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering ETE 60||ETE||60|
|7.||Materials Science and Engineering MSE 30||MSE||30|
|8.||Mechanical Engineering ME 180||ME||180|
|9.||Mechatronics and Industrial Engineering MIE 30||MIE||30|
|10.||Petroleum and Mining Engineering PME 30||PME||30|
|11.||Urban and Regional Planning URP 30||URP||60|
|12.||Water Resources Engineering WRE 30||WRE||30|
|Total No of Seats=||920|
|Total seats 890. In addition, there are 11 reserved seats, including 1 seat for the Rakhine community, 10 seats for the CHT and other ethnic groups.|
CUET Admission PDF File
This is the latest news about the CUET admission circular 2022- 23 from us for you. To get the latest news, stay connected with us. I wish you success.