Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council admission circular 2022 has finally been published. BNMC has finally published the circular on 30 March 2022. Thousands of students in this country have been waiting for this circular, and finally, the waiting day is over. There is a total of three courses here,
- BSc In Nursing
- Diploma In Nursing Science & Midwifery
- Diploma In Midwifery
If you want to get admitted to any of these courses, this is a great opportunity. In this article, you will get overall information on how to get admitted to these courses, the admission requirements, etc.
BNMC Admission Circular 2022 Info
Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council admission is very important to all, especially thousand of the girls students in this country has been waiting for the circular. Finally, the waiting day is over, and the circular is published.
I have tried to add and describe here all the information you need. Also, you will be able to get here all the application processes and links to the site you have to visit.
BNMC Admission Key Information
There is some key information you need to know about the BNMC admission. Here I have accumulated all the info, the date, and fees.
|Online Application Start||3 April 2022|
|Online Application Finish||20 April 2022|
|Fee Submission Last Date||21 April 2022|
|Admit Card Will be Available||12 May 2022|
|Admission date & Time||20 May 2022|
BNMC Admission Eligibility
Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council admission is going on. If you are interested in getting admitted to BNMC courses, you have to possess the following requirements. Please meet the requirements along with the courses.
- First of all, applicants must be citizens of Bangladesh
- Then applicants must pass SSC/Equivalent in 2018, 2019, and HSC/Equivalent in 2020, 2021
- BCs in Nursing Requirements: For the four-year BSc in Nursing course, applicants must obtain 7.00 in SSC/Equivalent & HSC/Equivalent exams but not less than 3.00 in any course and have a minimum of 3.00 in Biology in both SSC and HSC.
- Diploma In Nursing Science & Midwifery / Diploma In Midwifery Requirements: Diploma In Nursing Science & Midwifery / Diploma In Midwifery is a three-year course. If anyone wants to get admitted to any of these courses, they have to possess 6.00 but not less than 2.50 in SSC or HSC or equivalents.
For the BCS in Nursing and Diploma In Nursing Science & Midwifery courses, the male students will be eligible only 10% in Government and 20% in Private colleges. For more, visit the pdf file below of the article.
BNMC Admission Online Application Process
First of all, candidates have to visit bnmc.teletalk.com.bd the site. But before beginning the application online, you have to keep some things ready. Otherwise, you may keep stopping the application process for the laking of this information and documents. So keep ready the following things and then sit for the online application.
- Load 700 TK for BSc In Nursing course and 500 TK for Diploma In Nursing Science & Midwifery / Diploma In Midwifery course to your Teletalk Prepaid mobile for the application fee.
- Photo & Signature Validator: Keep ready a recently taken color (300×300 pixel size) jpg photo, and it won’t be more than 100 kb, and a 300×80 pixel size signature that won’t be more than 60 kb.
- Keep close to you your Home district, permanent and present address in writing. Then come to the website www.bnmc.teletalk.com.bd.
Step By Step Application Process:
- For online applications, candidates must visit www.bnmc.teletalk.com.bd and read the overall admission instruction from the link.
- After that, come back and click on Apply Online Application
- You will then be taken to a new page with options input of SSC and HSC or equivalent.
- Fill up all the fields carefully and click on next. All the information will be verified, and after successful verification, an application form will appear.
- After completing all the application form fields, click on the Declaration button and then Submit button.
- You will see a User ID Number on this page; note it carefully for submitting the fee later.
- After successful fee payment through Teletalk Prepaid, a Password and User ID will be available. Admit Card will be downloaded with this Password and User ID. For detailed information, visit the pdf file below the article.
BNMC Admission Fee Submission Process
The application fee must be submitted only through Teletalk prepaid mobile and the submission process. Or you may also visit the Payment Status to pay the fee or go to the message options and type,
- BNMC<Space>Uder ID and send to 16222
- BNMC<Space>YES<Space>PIN and send to 16222.
If the PIN is written correctly, 700/- for BSc in Nursigfn and 500/- for Diploma In Nursing Science & Midwifery / Diploma In Midwifery will be deducted, and candidates will be sent the User ID and Password in return SMS.
BNMC Admission Exam System
Applicants will be selected based on the written test in the MCQ format. There is a little bit of difference here in the written test between BCs in Nursing & Diploma In Nursing Science/ Midwifery and Diploma In Midwifery courses.
|BSc In Nursing||Diploma In Nursing Science & Midwifery / Diploma In Midwifery|
|General Knowledge||20||General Knowledge||25|
Necessary Documents For Admission
Applicants must keep some necessary documents with themselves during admission. So all these documents and papers are very important. Here is the list of the documents.
- Main or Temporary Certificate of the SSC and HSC o equivalent exams.
- Mian Academic Transcript / Marksheet of the SSC and HSC o equivalent exams.
- Recently taken three copies of color photos attested by the 1st class officer.
- For the Muktijudhdho Kota, candidates must show the attested copy of the Muktijudhdho certificate.
- Admit card with colored picture
College Names and Seats for BSc In Nursing Course
It is very important to know what colleges are for each of the courses and how many seats are there in each of the colleges. With this in mind, I have added here the detailed list of the colleges and seats for specific courses.
Here are the lists of course-wise college names and seats. First, fix what course you will study, the colleges for the course, and how many seats are reserved in each of the colleges.
BNMC Admission 2022 PDF File
After a detailed explanation, I added the BNMC admission circular pdf file for your convenience. I know that there may be any missing in my article, and if you find any missing in this article or know more, this pdf file will be helpful. So if you need the pdf file, click on the link below. \
BNMC Admission Instructions 2021-22
Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council has recently published the BNMC admission instruction where they have cleared the admission date and the documents candidates need for admission. So in this article, you will get the BNMC admission details rules and conditions.
|Public Nursing College/Institution Admission Start||07/06/2022|
|Public Nursing College/Institution Admission Over||21/06/2022|
|Ask for the Admission Application from the respective colleges||14/06/2022|
|Public Nursing College/Institution Admission Activities Start||24/06/2022|
|Public Nursing College/Institution Class Start||01/08/2022|
Required Documents For BNMC Admission
There are some documents you need during the Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council admission. So if you are a selected candidate then here are some documents you have to carry during admission.
- To get detailed information on Bangladesh Nursing & Midwifery Council admission Instructions, click here.
That’s all I have for you. All this information will be enough to complete everything up to your admission. Even then you need any help, leave a comment below. Thank you.