Sylhet Agricultural University Admission Circular 2019-20: Sylhet Agricultural University admission circular 2019-20 has published. The apply process of Sylhet Agricultural University admission 2019-20 will start from 1st October 2019 to 13th November 2019. Sau Admission related all news can be found on the notice board of the Sylhet Agricultural University’s website http://sau.ac.bd and in the newspapers and on our website too.
Let’s know about the Sylhet Agricultural University
Sylhet Agricultural University is a government university of Bangladesh situated in the district of Sylhet. It established in Sylhet in 2006. Formerly known as Sylhet Government Veterinary College. The Agricultural University has six faculties, 47 departments, ground research centers, and advanced laboratories. There is also a veterinary teaching hospital.
The main campus of this university has developed with 50 acres of land surrounded by hills about 07 km northeast from Sylhet divisional city. In addition to the faculty buildings, administrative buildings, and residential buildings of the university, there are also more development projects. On the north side of Tamabil Bypass Street, BKSP, on the east side of Sylhet, the second campus and research grounds of the University were developed with 12.2 acres of land.
PSTU Admission Circular 2019-20
In 2019-20 season, Online applications are invited from the interested candidates to appear in the admission test for admission to the Level-1 Semester-1 of the Bachelor’s Degree Courses offered by six faculties at Sylhet Agricultural University, Sylhet for the academic session 2019-20. For any information regarding admission please visit www.sau.ac.bd
This year Sylhet Agricultural University (SAU) Admission Test 2019-20 will be held by MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) methods.
Sylhet Agricultural University Admission 2019-20 Details
Sau admission requirements for apply:
- Candidates must have passed SSC/equivalent examination in 2016 and HSC/equivalent examination in 2018 from Science group having total GPA of 6.5 (without a fourth subject). Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 individually in both SSC and HSC (without a fourth subject). Candidates passing SSC in 2015 and HSC in 2017 having similar qualifications are also eligible to apply.
- In SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examinations, candidates must have a minimum grade point 3.0 individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics (General Mathematics in case of SSC) and grade point 2.0 in English.
Sylhet Agricultural University Admission Application procedure
- Candidates interested to appear in the admission test are required to visit www.sau.ac.bd and fill in the online application form from 01 October 2019 to 13 November 2019. Also, application fees payment last date is 14 November 2019 till 12:00 am. At first, an applicant shall have to sign up with the passing year, board, roll number, registration number of HSC
examination, and mobile number (own/ guardian) in the online admission system. After successfully signup User Id and Password will be sent to the given candidates’ contact number through SMS. Finally, the candidate has to login in the admission system. Using provided User Id & Password. And correctly fill-up the application with passing year, board, roll
number, registration number of SSC examination, a recently colored photograph with 300×400 pixel and maximum 100 KB size in JPG format. Quota information must be provided if applicable. After filling the application form correctly, an Bill/Reference Number will be generated automatically for the applicant which will be sent to the given contact number
through SMS. Candidates are required to use the Bill/Reference Number to deposit application fees.
- Candidates interested in getting the question paper in English are required to select English in the specific option at the time of registration.
- Procedures for paying application fees: Admission seekers will have to pay the fees through SureCash or Rocket Mobile Banking Service.
Selection of candidate and Sylhet Agricultural University admission procedure:
- Merit score: Merit score will be based on total 200 marks: 100 marks on the written test, 40 marks on the result of SSC/equivalent examination and 60 marks on the result of HSC/equivalent examination. In the grading system, without fourth subject, eight times of GPA score of SSC/equivalent examination. And 12 times of GPA score of HSC/equivalent examination will be added to the admission test score to prepare the merit list.
- Pass marks in the written test are 40.
- Each selected candidates must submit birth registration certificate, admit card of the admission test, Testimonial, original grade sheets and certificates of SSC and HSC at the time of admission.
- Certificate of physical fitness obtained from the Medical Officer of this university will have to be submitted. Otherwise, the candidate will be disqualified for admission.
- Due to limited residential facilities, admitted students are responsible for arranging their accommodation.
- Authority reserves the right to revise, add, or change any condition/rules regarding admission.
- Admission circular, admission test result, and admission related all information will be found in the notice board and website of the university.
- If a candidate provides any false, wrong, or inconsistent information, his/her admission will be canceled at any stage of the admission procedure or later.
- Any decision taken by the authority regarding admission will be considered final.
Sylhet Agricultural University Admission Notice
How to apply for Sylhet Agricultural University any Unit 2019-20
All faculty of Sylhet Agricultural University admission will have to apply online for honors the first year season 2019-2020 from 1st October to 13th November.
How to apply online, to apply online go the link: Apply Now
Payment system through SureCash:
The following steps should be followed in the mobile phone
having SureCash account:
- Dial SureCash USSD code to go to the SureCash menu (For Banglalink, Grameen Phone Robi *495#, Airtel *257#, Teletalk *357#)
- Choose the `Payment’ option by pressing 2.
- Enter SAU as payment keyword.
- Enter the Bill/Reference Number.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN to confirm the payment. (Applicants must have BDT 808/- including service charge in their SureCash account)
- Please check confirmation SMS of successful payment having Transaction Id. Please keep it
Safe for future inquiry. SureCash Helpline 09609224488 (Sunday-Thursday, 9.00 a.m.-6.00 p.m)
Payment system through Rocket mobile banking service:
The following steps should be followed in a mobile phone
having Rocket account:
- Go to your Rocket Mobile Menu by dialing
- Choose Payment
- Choose Bill Pay
- Choose Self or Others
- Enter Biller ID number “321.”
- Enter Your Bill/Reference Number.
- Enter the bill amount: 808
- Now enter your Rocket Mobile Menu PIN to
- Done! You will receive a confirmation
message from 16216
- Rocket mobile banking helpline 16216
Stay with us to know more about admission to Sylhet Agricultural University. And please comment on your quote.