KUET Admission Circular is available here. The admission circular of Khulna University of Engineering & Technology has already been published. The admission process has been delayed this year for the COVID-19.
This year 2020-21, there is going to take an integrated undergraduate admission test in CUET, KUET, RUET, and with this in mind, the authority has published a notice as well as all the instructions and guidelines. In this article, I am going to share with you all the information with a great explanation. Just keep reading and note down the information you need.
About KUET (Khulna University of Engineering & Technology)
Khulna Unversity of Engineering & Technology was established in 1967 as Khulna Engineering COllege under the University of Rajshahi. Then this was renamed as Bangladesh Institute of Technology (BIT) on July 1, 1986. And finally renamed as Khulna University of Engineering & Technology (KUET) on September 1, 2003. There are 320 people as academic staff and 5600+ students in this university.
Faculties And Departments
KUET has three (3) faculties and 20 departments. Here is the list of faculties.
|Faculty of Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering (CE)||120|
|Building Engineering and Construction Management (BECM)||60|
|Urban and Regional Planning (URP)||60|
|Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering||Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)||120|
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||120|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||60|
|Bio-Medical Engineering (BME)||30|
|Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)||60|
|Faculty of Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||120|
|Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)||60|
|Leather Engineering (LE)||60|
|Textile Engineering (TE)||60|
|Energy Science and Engineering (ESE)||30|
|Chemical Engineering (ChE)||30|
|Mechatronics Engineering (ME)||30|
|In Total =||1060|
KUET Admission Circular 2020-21
You will get all information about admission to KUET from this article. Read carefully. The admission circular of KUET recently has been published and here you will get all the information step by step. To get the detailed information visit www.admissionckruet.ac.bd
KUET Admission Requirements
Check your eligibility by their requirement. Here is detailed information about the admission requirement.
- The applicant has to complete his/her HSC in 2020 or has to get an “A” level certificate between September 2019 to August 2020.
- The minimum GPA needs 4.00 in both SSC and HSC or Its equivalent in 2017/2018.
- Total GPA will have to be 20.00 from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- To get more information, focus on the following image.
How to Apply
Here I am going to share with you the whole application process step by step. Just have a look and do as it is written here.
- Visit the (admission.kuet.ac.bd) site.
- Fill up the SSC & HSC Board, Passing Year, Roll, Registration No, and click on the Next button.
- The candidate has to click on the Next button providing the preference order for the group selection and Fixation of the Exam Center.
- Then fill up the Email, Mobile No, Postal Address & Quata and click on the Next button.
- If all the information appears correct then go to the page of Fee payment. You may edit all the information by clicking on the Edit button.
- According to the instruction., the applicant has to upload a recent photograph and signature and print it.
- If all processes are completed successfully, “You have successfully completed the online application” will be displayed in the web browser.
- Then click on the “Download Application Information” and reserves the downloaded copy.
|Group||Department||Admission test fee(With Service Charge)|
|“KA”||Engineering departments, and Urban and Regional Planning department||900 TK|
|“KHA”||Engineering departments, Urban and Regional Planning department, and Architecture department||1000 TK|
You can pay application fees through Debit/Credit Card, Mobile Banking, and Internet banking. To get more information you have to visit (admission.kuet.ac.bd).
Dates related to admission test
To participate in the admission test, you have to remember all the important dates and days so that you can prepare yourself to do everything in time. To get detailed information you may visit (admission.kuet.ac.bd).
Apply Link : admission.kuet.ac.bd
Admit Card Download
Admit cards can be downloaded 10 days before the scheduled examination date. Visit this website: (admission.kuet.ac.bd). Provide the SSC & HSC registration no and press on the Submit Button. The PDF file will appear after clicking on the
Admission test subjects and syllabus
To sit in the admission test, you have to know all the admission-related subjects and syllabus. That’s why I have added here all the subjects and syllabus you should knwo before sitting the admission test.
The information above is about undergraduate admission. If you want to admit to the postgraduate program or if are searching for information about postgraduate admission, here you will get detailed information. Click Here.
- Academic & General information : 01759123103 (Every working day 10:00am – 4:00 pm)
- Online application : Payment Related : 01759123148 (Every working day 10:00am – 4:00 pm)
- Online application : Image / Sign. Related : 01864123012 (Every working day 10:00am – 4:00 pm)
- Online application : A/O Level & others : 01580755805 (Every working day 10:00am – 4:00 pm)SSL Helpline : (Payment related) 096 1222 6969 (24 Hours)
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 6th Floor Academic building 03, IICT office, CUET Chittagong – 4349 Bangladesh
For more information Click Here
For more University Admission information, visit Our Site.