KUET Admission Circular is available here. The admission circular of Khulna University of Engineering & Technology has already been published.
This year 2021-22, there is going to be an integrated undergraduate admission test in CUET, KUET, and RUET, and with this in mind, the authority has published a notice and all the instructions and guidelines. In this article, I will share with you all the information with a great explanation. Just keep reading and note down the information you need.
About KUET (Khulna University of Engineering & Technology)
Khulna Unversity of Engineering & Technology was established in 1967 as Khulna Engineering COllege under the University of Rajshahi. Then this was renamed Bangladesh Institute of Technology (BIT) on July 1, 1986, and finally renamed Khulna University of Engineering & Technology (KUET) on September 1, 2003. There are 320 people as academic staff and 5600+ students in this university.
Faculties And Departments
KUET has three (3) faculties and 20 departments. Here is the list of faculties.
|Faculty of Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering (CE)||120|
|Building Engineering and Construction Management (BECM)||60|
|Urban and Regional Planning (URP)||60|
|Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering||Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)||120|
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||120|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||60|
|Bio-Medical Engineering (BME)||30|
|Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)||60|
|Faculty of Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||120|
|Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)||60|
|Leather Engineering (LE)||60|
|Textile Engineering (TE)||60|
|Energy Science and Engineering (ESE)||30|
|Chemical Engineering (ChE)||30|
|Mechatronics Engineering (ME)||30|
|In Total =||1060|
KUET Admission Circular 2021-22
You will get all information about admission to KUET from this article. Read carefully. The admission circular of KUET recently has been published, and here you will get all the information step by step. To get the detailed information visit admissionckruet.ac.bd.
KUET Admission Requirements
Check your eligibility by their requirement. Here is detailed information about the admission requirement.
- The applicant has to complete their HSC in 2021 or get an “A” level certificate between September 2020 to August 2021.
- The minimum GPA needs 4.00 in both SSC and HSC or equivalent in 2017/2018.
- Total GPA will have to be 20.00 in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- To get more information, focus on the following image.
How to Apply
Here I will share with you the whole application process step by step. Just have a look and do as it is written here.
- Visit the (admission.kuet.ac.bd) site.
- Fill up the SSC & HSC Board, Passing Year, Roll, Registration No, and click on the Next button.
- The candidate has to click on the Next button providing the preference order for the group selection and Fixation of the Exam Center.
- Then fill up the Email, Mobile No, Postal Address & Quata and click on the Next button.
- If all the information appears correct, go to the Fee payment page. You may edit all the information by clicking on the Edit button.
- According to the instruction., the applicant has to upload a recent photograph and signature and print it.
- If all processes are completed successfully, “You have completed the online application” will be displayed in the web browser.
- Then click on the “Download Application Information” and reserve the downloaded copy.
KUET admission fees for the Ka unit and Kha unit are here in the table below:
|Group||Department||Admission test fee(With Service Charge)|
|“KA”||Engineering departments, and the Urban and Regional Planning department||1200 TK|
|“KHA”||Engineering departments, Urban and Regional Planning department, and Architecture department||1300 TK|
You can pay application fees through Debit/Credit Card, Mobile Banking, and Internet banking. You have to visit admission.kuet.ac.bd to get more information.
Dates Related to KUET Admission Test
To participate in the admission test, you have to remember all the important dates and days to prepare yourself to do everything in time. You may visit admission.kuet.ac.bd to get the detailed information.
|KUET Online Application Starts||6th June 2022|
|Publication of roll no and exam centers list of the eligible candidates for RUET admission||19th June 2022|
|Online Application Fee Submit||20th June 2022|
|Admission Date & Time||Group||Total||Date & Time|
|Ka||500||6th August 2022;
10:00 – 12:30
|Kha||700||6th August 2022
|Merit List Publication, Versity & Subject selection instruction, admission process& date||23rd August 2022|
|Admission Date, Orientation, class starting date, and admission-related other circulars will be informed later.|
Apply Link : admission.kuet.ac.bd
Admit Card Download
Admit cards can be downloaded 10 days before the scheduled examination date. Visit this website: (admission.kuet.ac.bd). Provide the SSC & HSC registration no and press the Submit Button. The PDF file will appear after clicking on the link.
- At first, you have to visit (admission.kuet.ac.bd).
- Then you will get the option where you can download the admit card.
- Provide the application ID & HSC registration no and print the admit card.
List of Eligible Candidates In KUET
Now the selected candidates for the CKRUET admission are available on the site. All the applicants for the CKRUET admission test are requested to see through the list.
- As it is a large file, I have added here only the pdf file of the list of eligible candidates for CKRUET admission. Just click here. List of Eligible Candidates In KUET
KUET Admission Test Seat Plane 2022
If you are an applicant for the CKRUET admission then here is a piece of good news for you. The CKRUET admission test seat plane has been out.
Admission test subjects and syllabus
To sit in the admission test, you must know all the admission-related subjects and syllabus. That’s why I have added here all the subjects and syllabus you should know before sitting the admission test.
KUET Postgraduate Admission
The information above is about undergraduate admission. If you want to admit to the postgraduate program or search for information about postgraduate admission, you will get detailed information here. Click Here.
KUET Contact Information
- Academic & General information: 01759123103 (Every working day 10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Online Application Payment Related: 01759123148 (Every working day 10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Online Application Image/Sign Related: 01864123012 (Every working day 10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Online Application A/O Level & others: 01580755805 (Every working day 10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- SSL Helpline: (Payment related) 096 1222 6969 (24 Hours)
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 6th Floor Academic building 03, IICT office, CUET Chittagong – 4349 Bangladesh
You can now apply for the KUET admission circular if you are interested or meet the requirements.