RUET admission circular 2020-21 published on RUET’s official website in 2021. Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology admission test will be held on 12 June 2021.
This year 2020-21, there is going to take an integrated undergraduate admission test in CUET, KUET, RUET, and with this in mind, the authority has published a notice as well as all the instructions and guidelines. In this article, I am going to share with you all the information with a great explanation. Just keep reading and note down the information you need.
About RUET (Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology)
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET) was established in 1964 as Rajshahi Engineering College. Then, in 1986, t renamed as Bangladesh Institute of Technology (BIT). And finally, in 2003, it gained university status and was renamed Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET).
RUET Admission Circular 200-21
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology admission circular published recently. The application duration is 24 April to 28 May 2021. Here are the full details on admission eligibility, applying process, application fee payment way, etc. Read carefully.
Ruet Admission Requirements
Before applying for admission and pay the application fee, you have to check your eligibility for admission in RUET. Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology is the third-ranking engineering university in Bangladesh. You need to check your admission requirements first.
- The applicant has to complete his/her HSC in 2020 or has to get an “A” level certificate between September 2019 to August 2020.
- The minimum GPA needs 4.00 in both SSC and HSC or Its equivalent in 2017/2018.
- Total GPA will have to be 20.00 from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- To get more information, focus on the following image.
RUET Applying Process
RUET allow only online application. You have to apply for admission online. Here is the detailed information for the admission test.
- Visit the (admission.kuet.ac.bd) site.
- Fill up the SSC & HSC Board, Passing Year, Roll, Registration No, and click on the Next button.
- The candidate has to click on the Next button providing the preference order for the group selection and Fixation of the Exam Center.
- Then fill up the Email, Mobile No, Postal Address & Quata and click on the Next button.
- If all the information appears correct then go to the page of Fee payment. You may edit all the information by clicking on the Edit button.
- According to the instruction., the applicant has to upload a recent photograph and signature and print it.
- If all processes are completed successfully, “You have successfully completed the online
- application” will be displayed in the web browser.
- Then click on the “Download Application Information” and reserves the downloaded copy.
The application fee has to pay via mobile banking. You need a Dutch Bangla Rocket activated SIM card. Then follow the steps for payment.
- you have to visit admission.kuet.ac.bd
- Then you will get a fee payment option. Click on it
- You will get many fee payment mediums. Click any of them by which you will pay fees
- For any, information visit [email protected]
RUET Application Fee
The application fee is different for the two units (KA & KHA). See the difference that appears in the table below.
|Units||Departments||Amount of Fee|
|KA||Engineering Departments and Urban & Regional Planning Department||900 TK|
|KHA||Engineering Departments, Urban, and Regional Planning Department, Architecture and Planning Department||1000 TK|
Admit Card Download
Applicants could download the admit card seven days before the admission test. After pronouncing the date of admit card download, you have to visit RUET’s official website and download two copies of the pdf file of the admit card. One of these will have to hand over to the examiner. Follow these instructions and download your admit card.
- Visit the official website of RUET (admission.kuet.ac.bd).
- Then you will get the option where you can download the admit card.
- Provide the application ID & HSC registration no and print the admit card.
Admission Road-map (Important Dates)
Carefully look over the Admission roadmap. It is about important dates for admission. You have to remember all the time, which is essential for admission.
|01.||Online Application Starts||15 April 2021|
|02.||Online Application Ends||24 April 2021|
|03.||Download Admit-card||Haven’t Published yet|
|04.||Last Date for Admission Fee||24 April 2021|
|05.||Admission Test||10 June 2021|
|06.||Admission Result||1 July 2021|
To get more information,
Departments & Seat
RUET has four faculties and eighteen departments under the faculties. One thousand two hundred thirty-five students will be able for admission in the 2020-21 session. See the table of departments and available seats for admission.
|01.||Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)||60|
|02.||Glass & Ceramic Engineering (GCE)||60|
|03.||Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)||60|
|04.||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||180|
|05.||Material Science & Engineering (MSE)||60|
|06.||Chemical & Food Process Engineering (CFPE)||30|
|07.||Civil Engineering (CE)||180|
|08.||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)||60|
|10.||Building Engineering & Construction Management (BECM)||30|
|11.||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||180|
|12.||Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)||180|
|13.||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)||60|
|14.||Electrical & Computer Engineering(ECE)||60|
|Total of 14 departments||Total 1230 seat|
RUET Contact Information
If you face any problem with admission in RUET in the 2019-20 session, you can officially contact RUET. Here is the contact information.
- Academic & General information : 01759123103 (Every working day 10:00am – 4:00 pm)
- Online application : Payment Related : 01759123148 (Every working day 10:00am – 4:00 pm)
- Online application : Image / Sign. Related : 01864123012 (Every working day 10:00am – 4:00 pm)
- Online application : A/O Level & others : 01580755805 (Every working day 10:00am – 4:00 pm)SSL Helpline : (Payment related) 096 1222 6969 (24 Hours)
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 6th Floor Academic building 03, IICT office, CUET Chittagong – 4349 Bangladesh
RUET Admission PDF File
Visit Here for All Public University Admission Information.