RUET Admission Circular 2022-23 was published on RUET’s official website in 2023. This year 2022-23, there is going to take an integrated undergraduate admission test in CUET, KUET, and RUET, and with this in mind, the authority has published a notice as well as all the instructions and guidelines. In this article, I am going to share with you all the information with a great explanation. Just keep reading and note down the information you need.
About RUET (Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology)
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET) was established in 1964 as Rajshahi Engineering College. Then, in 1986, t renamed as Bangladesh Institute of Technology (BIT). And finally, in 2003, it gained university status and was renamed Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET).
RUET Admission Circular 2022-23
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology admission circular was published recently. Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology admission test will be held on August 2023. The application duration is June to June 2023. Here are the full details on admission eligibility, the application process, the application fee payment way, etc. Read carefully.
Ruet Admission Requirements
Before applying for admission and paying the application fee, you have to check your eligibility for admission to RUET. Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology is the third-ranking engineering university in Bangladesh. You need to check your admission requirements first.
- The applicant has to complete his/her HSC in 2021 or has to get an “A” level certificate between September 2020 to August 2021.
- The minimum GPA needs 4.00 in both SSC and HSC or Its equivalent in 2017/2018.
- Total GPA will have to be 20.00 in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- To get more information, focus on the following image.
RUET Applying Process
RUET allow only online application. You have to apply for admission online. Here is the detailed information for the admission test.
- Visit the (admission.kuet.ac.bd) site.
- Fill up the SSC & HSC Board, Passing Year, Roll, and Registration No, and click on the Next button.
- The candidate has to click on the Next button providing the preference order for the group selection and Fixation of the Exam Center.
- Then fill up the Email, Mobile No, Postal Address & Quata and click on the Next button.
- If all the information appears correct then go to the page Fee payment. You may edit all the information by clicking on the Edit button.
- According to the instruction., the applicant has to upload a recent photograph and signature and print it.
- If all processes are completed successfully, “You have successfully completed the online
- application” will be displayed in the web browser.
- Then click on the “Download Application Information” and reserve the downloaded copy.
The application fee has to pay via mobile banking. You need a Dutch Bangla Rocket-activated SIM card. Then follow the steps for payment.
- you have to visit admission.kuet.ac.bd
- Then you will get a fee payment option. Click on it
- You will get many fee payment mediums. Click any of them by which you will pay fees
- For any, information visit [email protected]
RUET Application Fee
The application fee is different for the two units (KA & KHA). See the difference that appears in the table below.
|Units||Departments||Amount of Fee|
|KA||Engineering Departments and Urban & Regional Planning Department||1200 TK|
|KHA||Engineering Departments, Urban, and Regional Planning Department, Architecture and Planning Department||1300 TK|
RUET Admit Card Download
Applicants could download the admit card seven days before the admission test. After pronouncing the date of admit card download, you have to visit RUET’s official website and download two copies of the pdf file of the admit card. One of these will have to hand over to the examiner. Follow these instructions and download your admit card.
- Visit the official website of RUET (admission.kuet.ac.bd).
- Then you will get the option where you can download the admit card.
- Provide the application ID & HSC registration no and print the admit card.
RUET Admission Test Seat Plane 2023
CUET, KUET RUET admission test seat plane 2022 has already been out by the Central admission committee. All the applicants for the CKRUET admission are requested to focus on the seat plane and find out the seat reserved for you.
List of Eligible Candidates In RUET
Here is the list of eligible candidates in RUET. If you are an examinee of this admission test then here is the list below.
- As it is a large file, I have added here only the pdf file of the list of eligible candidates for CKRUET admission. Just click here. List of Eligible Candidates In RUET
RUET Admission Road-map (Important Dates)
Carefully look over the Admission roadmap. It is about important dates for admission. You have to remember all the time, which is essential for admission.
|RUET Online Application Starts||June 2023|
|Publication of roll no and exam centers list of the eligible candidates for RUET admission||June 2023|
|Online Application Fee Submit||June 2023|
|Admission Date & Time||Group||Total||Date & Time|
10:00 – 12:30
|Merit List Publication, Versity & Subject selection instruction, admission process& date||August 2023|
|Admission Date, Orientation, class starting date, and admission-related other circulars will be informed later.|
Departments & Seat
RUET has four faculties and eighteen departments under the faculties. One thousand two hundred thirty-five students will be able for admission in the 2022-23 session. See the table of departments and available seats for admission.
|01.||Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)||60|
|02.||Glass & Ceramic Engineering (GCE)||60|
|03.||Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)||60|
|04.||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||180|
|05.||Material Science & Engineering (MSE)||60|
|06.||Chemical & Food Process Engineering (CFPE)||30|
|07.||Civil Engineering (CE)||180|
|08.||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)||60|
|10.||Building Engineering & Construction Management (BECM)||30|
|11.||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||180|
|12.||Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)||180|
|13.||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)||60|
|14.||Electrical & Computer Engineering(ECE)||60|
|Total of 14 departments||Total 1260 seat|
RUET Contact Information
If you face any problem with admission to RUET in the 2022-23 session, you can officially contact RUET. Here is the contact information.
- Academic & General information: 01759123103 (Every working day 10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Online application: Payment Related: 01759123148 (Every working day 10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Online application: Image / Sign. Related: 01864123012 (Every working day 10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Online application: A/O Level & others: 01580755805 (Every working day 10:00 am – 4:00 pm)SSL Helpline : (Payment related) 096 1222 6969 (24 Hours)
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 6th Floor Academic building 03, IICT office, CUET Chittagong – 4349 Bangladesh
RUET Admission PDF File
Visit Here for All Public University Admission Information.