Patuakhali Science and Technology University Admission Circular 2020-21: PSTU admission circular 2020-21 has been published. The application process of Patuakhali Science and Technology University admission 2020-21 will start from 10 January 2021 to 30 January 2021. PSTU Admission related all news Can be found on the notice board of the Patuakhali Science and Technology University’s website, https://www.pstu.ac.bd and in the newspapers and on our website too.
Patuakhali Science and Technology University is a GST (General Science & Technology) affiliated university and so it has to follow GST committee rules. There are 20 GST universities and there will be an integrated admission test of the 20 universities in 2021.
There are two processes of Integrated admission tests of 20 universities belonging to the GST group. One is the Primary application and another is the Final application.
Let’s know about the Patuakhali Science and Technology University
Patuakhali Science and Technology University is a high educational institute in Bangladesh. It is located in Dumki Upazila of Patuakhali district of the country’s Barisal Division. Founded in 2000, it is one of the most innovative universities in the country.
The Patuakhali Science and Technology University is located at Dumki Upazila headquarter in Patuakhali-Barisal Highway, Patuakhali Science and Technology University, 5 kilometers east of Patuakhali.
University campus established on 72 acres of land; Of these, on the main campus on 35 acres and a vast agricultural research farm on 37 acres of land near it. In front of the main campus academic building, there is a long lake with plenty of vegetation. In the northwest of the campus, there are modern design men and women hostels — the location of the mosque on the way to the hostel from the academic building. The university’s health center is located beside the mosque and the opposite is the library building.
PSTU Admission Circular 2020-21
In the 2020-21 season, the Honors 1st year of the PSTU admission process will be completed by http://www.pstu.ac.bd/admission this website. Students who are interested to apply for Pstu admission will complete their admission test application process by this website and mobile SMS. The PSTU Admission is going to be taken under the GST committee in the 2020-21 academic year.
This year Patuakhali Science and Technology (PSTU) Admission Test 2020-21 will hold by MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) methods.
PSTU Admission 2020-21 Details
PSTU admission requirements for apply:
Requirements for all units:
- The candidate will be passed the secondary or equivalent from 2016 to 2017.
- The candidate will be passed the HSC or equivalent has passed 2018-2019.
- Can apply any section of any of the education board of Bangladesh,
- The applicant must have a minimum 6.00 GPA in SSC and HSC examinations.
- And a minimum of 3.00 GPA, including 4th subject, in each of the secondary and higher secondary examinations.
PSTU Admission Circular 2020-21
How to apply for PPSTU any Unit 2020-21
Recently the primary application date has been over so here I am going to share the final application processes. Read carefully and note down the following information.
- Visit the gstadmissiion.ac.bd. Then start your final application by clicking on the “Login” button.
- A page will then appear and complete page by providing the given application ID and password.
- Then you will get a page with much information, varify then carefully and click on the “Apply” button if everything seems right otherwise “Back”. If you don’t proceed with the application then click on “Exit”
- After clicking on the “Apply” button, you will get an OTP code of 4 digits. Provide OTP and click on “Varify Mobile No”.
- A new page will then appear and then upload an image following the information provided. Then click on “Next”.
- Then you have to provide some information.
- Then a new page appears where you will get detailed information about yourself including the image. look to the information and click on the “Submit Application” button if everything seems right otherwise “Back”. If you don’t proceed with the application then click on “Exit”
- Then you have to pay fees by clicking on “Make Payment” unless the application will be canceled.
- Download the slip by clicking on the “Download Acknowledgement slip”
To get any problem solution or mobile no change then visit the link.final_application_guideline 2020-21.
PSTU Admission Guideline
You have to know that there are two processes to apply to GST University. Here I will share images where you will get detailed information about the admission requirements.
Admission Test Related information
Here I have added an image where you will get all the admission-related information and it will be helpful for you. Keep reading the article carefully.
PSTU Admission Date
Comprehensive Admission Test of 20 Public Universities under GST (General, Science & Technology) has started in 2020-21 academic year. On 21/09/2021 was the last date of the final application. Today on 22/09/2021, the admission date is published.
- Unit-1: 17 October 2021
- Unit-2: 24 October 2021
- Unit-3: 01 November 2021
Admit Card Download
You can download the admit card from the gstadmission.ac.bd and then provide your User ID and Password then Log In. You can download it from 07/10/2021 to 09/10/2021.
How to pay
- Dial *322#
- Dial 1 to select the PAYMENT option.
- Dial 1 to select the BILL PAY option.
- Then dial one if this is your account, dial two if this is another account, and give the phone number.
- type Biller ID
- Enter APPLICATION ID as BILL NUMBER
- Enter amount
- Enter the PIN of your ROCKET account
- then you will get a confirmation SMS on your phone.
If you think this article will be helpful for you then share this article on your social media account and comment below.