Stamford University Bangladesh admission circular 2022-23 is not published yet. No exact date has been announced for the Stamford University admission circular. But don’t worry, after publishing the circular, I will add that here as soon as possible. Read about the circular of the 2022-23 session.
Stamford University Bangladesh Admission Circular 2022-23 has been published recently. Stamford University Bangladesh admission test will start on 10th October 2022 to 10th January 2023.
Stamford University Bangladesh is one of the most popular private universities in Bangladesh. In this post, I will write about all information for the admission test for Stamford University Bangladesh.
Let’s Know About Stamford University Bangladesh
Stamford University Bangladesh is a private university located in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh.
It received the University’s certificate in 2002 from the Government of Bangladesh and started the program called Stamford University Bangladesh. The university has two campuses, one is Siddheshwari, and the other is located in Dhanmondi.
Stamford University Bangladesh University Admission System
Most students are interested in studying at a private university. Stamford University Bangladesh is one of the most popular and biggest private universities in Bangladesh. Before applying to this university, read this article and get all the Stamford University Bangladesh admission information.
Stamford University Bangladesh Programs
There are so many programs at Stamford University, these are the following:
- Department of English
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in English (Final)
- Master of Arts in English (Preliminary & Final)
- Department of Computer Science
- B. Sc in Computer Science & Information (CSI)
- B. Sc in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- M. Sc in Computer Science & Engineering (MSCE)
- Master in Computer Application (MCA)
- Department of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Science in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- Department of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Pharmacy with honors also called B. Pharm. (Hons.) program
- Master of Pharmacy
- Department of Microbiology
- B. Sc in Microbiology
- Department of Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Environmental Science
- Masters of Science in Environmental Science
- Department of Civil Engineering
- B. Sc in Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B. Sc in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Department of Architecture
- B. Sc in Architecture
- Department of Film and Media
- Bachelor of Arts in Film & Media
- Master of Arts in Film & Media
- Department of Economics
- Bachelor of Social Science in Economics
- Department of Journalism Media Studies
- Bachelor of Social Science in Journalism for Electronic & Print Media
- Master of Social Science in Journalism & Media Studies (Preliminary & Final)
Department of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration
Stamford University Bangladesh Admission requirements:
- For All Science and Engineering Related Bachelor Programs, the Candidate must have passed SSC and HSC with a minimum GPA of 2.50 in both examinations from Science Background.
- For All Arts, Law, Social Science, and Business Related Bachelor Programs, the Candidate must have passed SSC and HSC with a minimum GPA of 2.50 in both examinations.
Read Also: Port City International University Admission
Stamford University Bangladesh Admission Circular Notice
Stamford University Bangladesh published its admission circular. Read this Circular carefully and know about Stamford University Bangladesh admission.
Contract Info of Stamford University Bangladesh
Stamford University Bangladesh 44 (744 old) Satmosjid Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209 01765781188, 01675694482, 01738879598, 01836976941 [email protected]
Keep an eye on this site to know any types of update information. All the information on this article is valuable; if you found any wrong information, let me know by commenting on the below comment box.