Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission Circular 2019-20 has published recently. RMSTU admission will hold in December 2019. Rangamati Science and Technology University is one of the most popular public university in Bangladesh. In this post, I will write about all information for the admission test for the Rangamati Science and Technology University.
Let’s Know About RMSTU
According to Rangamati Science and Technology University Act, 2001, the University established. In the academic session 2014-2015, the university started its curriculum. In the 2014-2015 academic year, the university began its activities in a lot of trouble. For the permanent campus of the university, 64 acres of land was acquired in the quarrel. The work will start by creating a master plan at the cost of Taka 227 crore.
Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission Circular 2019-20
In 2019-20 season, Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission Test will hold by MCQ methods. Students can apply for admission from 9th November 2019 to 29th November 2019, and admission test will convene in December 2019.
RMSTU admission requirements for apply:
Requirements for A Unit:
- A candidate must pass SSC/equivalent and HSC/Equivalent examination in Science group in 2018 or 2019 year.
- Candidates of Science Group must have a total GPA of 6.00 in SSc/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination with a minimum GPA of 3.00 in each of the exam.
Requirements for B Unit:
- A candidate must pass SSC/equivalent and HSC/Equivalent examination in Business Studies group in 2018 or 2019 year.
- Candidates of Science Group must have a total GPA of 5.50 in SSc/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination with a minimum GPA of 2.50 in each of the exam.
Read Also: BUET Admission Circular 2019-20
RMSTU Admission Detailed Time Plan
- Online Application submission: 9th November 2019 to 29th November 2019.
- Exam Date, Seat Plan, Time, Result and all other information will publish as soon as possible in their website www.Rmstu.edu.bd
Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission Circular Notice Download
How to apply for RSMTU Admission 2019-20
All Unit of the Rangamati Science and Technology University admission will have to apply by SMS for honors the first year season 2019-2020 from 9th November 2019 to 29th November 2019.
How to apply By SMS,
For Apply for admission test on RMSTU Admission, Candidates must have TELETALK Sim. For sending SMS to follow the instruction Blew:
- At first, go the Massage Option.
- Then Type RMSTU then<Space> Type first 3 Letter of your HSC Board.<SPACE>Type HSC Roll <Space>Type HSC Passing year <SPACE > Type 3 Letter of SSC Board <SPACE>Type SSC Roll<SPACE> Type SSC Passing year <Space> Unit Name
- And Send this Text to 16222
RMSTU COM 545458 2019 COM 223322 2017 A
After successfully Sending Sms you will Get a message. In this message, you can see your Your name, Admission test fee, and A PIN Number.
- After Receiving this message, you have to Send another SMS like This.
RMSTU <SPACE> YES <SPACE>PIN Code <SPACE>Your Phone Number
- and Send it to 16222
- After sending the word correctly, 600 BDT will be deducted from Your TeleTalk Sim.
- After Some Time A SMS will be received with User ID and Password which is needed to download Admit card
How to Download Admit Card
- For Download Admit Card of Rmstu Admission, Candidate have to go http://rmstu.teletalk.com.bd
- Then Click on Admission.
- Then Login by your Username and Pass.
- Then you need to upload a Signature and Photo.
- Photo Size Must 300×300 pixel. Signature Size will be 300 x 80 pixel.
Stay with us to know more about the admission of the Rangamati Science and Technology University. And please comment on your quote.