Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission Circular 2021-22 has been published recently. RMSTU admission will be held soon. Rangamati Science and Technology University is one of the most popular public universities in Bangladesh. In this post, I will write about all information for the admission test for the Rangamati Science and Technology University.
As you know that RMSTU has been taking its undergraduate admission with GST integrated system. So here I am going to share with you all the first to last admission process to the RMSTU university.
To get PSTU Admission information visit PSTU Admission
Let’s Know About RMSTU
According to Rangamati Science and Technology University Act, 2001, the University was established. In the academic session 2014-15, the university started its curriculum. In the 2014-15 academic year, the university began its activities in a lot of trouble. For the permanent campus of the university, 64 acres of land were acquired in the quarrel. The work will start by creating a master plan at the cost of Taka 227 crore.
Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission Circular 2021-22
In the 2021-22 season, Rangamati Science and Technology University Admission Test will hold by MCQ methods. The application process is divided into two phases one is a preliminary application and another is a Final application. Here is the circular where all the information is accumulated for you.
RMSTU Admission Requirements For Apply:
Requirements for A Unit:
- A candidate must pass SSC/equivalent (2017 to 2019) and HSC/Equivalent (2020, 2021) examinations in the Science group.
- Candidates for Science Group must have a total GPA of 6.00 in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examinations with a minimum GPA of 3.00 in each of the exams.
Requirements for B Unit:
- A candidate must pass SSC/equivalent (2017 to 2019) and HSC/Equivalent (2020, 2021) examination in the Business Studies group in 2019 or 2020 year.
- Candidates for Science Group must have a total GPA of 6.50 in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examinations with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in each of the exams.
Requirements for C Unit:
- A candidate must pass SSC/equivalent (2017 to 2019) and HSC/Equivalent (2020, 2021) examinations in the Business Studies group.
- Candidates for Science Group must have a total GPA of 7.00 in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examinations with a minimum GPA of 3.00 in each of the exams.
Read Also: BUET Admission Circular 2021-22
RMSTU Admission Detailed Time Plan
|Preliminary Application Duration||From15.06.2022 to 25.06.2022|
|Preliminary Application Result||To be Announced|
|Final Application Duration||To be Announced|
|Admit Card Download||To be Announced|
|Admission Result||To be Announced|
RMSTU Admission Application Process
RMSTU admission application process is the same as the other GST-integrated universities. Here you will get all the information first to last serially.
- Go to the official website www.gstadmission.ac.bd of GST admission or other websites as directed in the circular.
- Click on the Apply button to start your application.
- You will need to fill up all the required information correctly to be eligible for the admission test.
- Upload your image and signature as directed.
- Choice 5 Center to Sit Admission test
- If everything is correct, click on the submit button.
- You will get an application preview along with the photograph and signature. Download and save it for further use.
To get complete guidelines, click here GST Application Guideline 2022
How to Download Admit Card
Admit Card must be downloaded between 07-07-2022 12:00 PM to 12-07-2022 at 11:59 PM for the GST admission. For Download Admit Card of Rmstu Admission, Candidates have to go www.gstadmission.ac.bd
- For Download Admit Card of Rmstu Admission, Candidates have to go www.gstadmission.ac.bd
- Then Click on Admission.
- Then log in with your User ID and Password.
- Recover Applicant ID/Password
Admission Fee Payment Process
After submitting the application, you have to pay fees within 72 hours unless the application will be void.
- To pay the fee, recharge the sufficient amount in your account.
- Then visit the above-noted website.
- Then click on the “Make Payment” and select the “Payment Method” option
- Then pay the admission fees from your payment method.
RMSTU Admission Test Date
|Unit- A (Science)||30-07-2022||12.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Unit- B (Humanities)||13-08-2022||12.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Unit- C (Business Studies)||20/08/2022||12.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
RMSTU Admission & Subject Choice
To get admitted to the Rangamati Science and Technology University you have to first visit the following web link and then follow the following steps carefully. The application duration is from **/**/2022 to **/**/2022 and the fee is only 650/-. You will be able to pay through both Nagan & bKash.
- Visit http://admission.rmstu.edu.bd/sign-in
- Then fill up all fields and finally click on the Login option.
**If you have no account yet then click on the Sing up Option and get the page given below.
Stay with us to know more about the admission of the Rangamati Science and Technology University. And please comment on your quote.