NSTU Admission Circular 2022-23 is going on. Do you want to admit yourself to Noakhali Science & Technology University? Then this article is for you. In this article, I will share with you detailed information about the Noakhali Science & Technology University Admission.
Noakhali Science & Technology University is going to take an integrated admission with other 21 in total 22 GST integrated universities. So the whole admission process is the same. You will get all the information step by step.
NSTU Admission Circular 2022-23
In the 2022-23 season, the honors 1st year all admission process of Noakhali University will be taken with other 21 universities at a combined category. Students who are interested to apply for NSTU admission will complete their admission test application process via this website and mobile SMS.
Noakhali University (NSTU) Admission Test 2022-23 will hold by MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) methods.
NSTU Admission Circular Notice 2022-23
Noakhali Science and Technology University published its admission notice recently. If you are a candidate for this year, you have to read this circular carefully before applying for admission. Take a look below to read this circular.
NSTU Admission Requirements For Apply
For admission to NSTU, you need all the requirements given below. I have gathered here all the information in a form of images.
Online Application Process
- Visit the gstadmissiion.ac.bd. Then start your final application by clicking on the “Login” button.
- A page will then appear and complete the page by providing the given application ID and password.
- Then you will get a page with information, varify then carefully and click on the “Apply” button if everything seems right otherwise “Back”. If you don’t proceed with the application then click on “Exit”
- After clicking on the “Apply” button, you will get an OTP code of 4 digits. Provide OTP and click on “Varify Mobile No”.
- A new page will then appear and then upload an image following the information provided. Then click on “Next”.
- Then you have to provide some information.
- Then a new page appears where you will get detailed information about yourself including the image. look to the information and click on the “Submit Application” button if everything seems right otherwise “Back”. If you don’t proceed with the application then click on “Exit”
- Then you have to pay fees by clicking on “Make Payment” unless the application will be canceled.
- Download the slip by clicking on the “Download Acknowledgement slip” To get any solution to any problems just click here
- To get more information visit GST Application Guideline 2022
How to download the Admit Card
To get the admit card, you have to visit gstadmissiion.ac.bd. and log in by providing your User ID and Password. You can recover your password and User ID from the following link. Admit Card must be downloaded between **-07-2022 at 12:00 PM to **-07-2022 at 11:59 PM for the GST admission.
- For Download Admit Card of Rmstu Admission, Candidates have to go www.gstadmission.ac.bd
- Then Click on Admission.
- Then log in with your User ID and Password.
- Recover Applicant ID/Password
Admission Test date
Here are the admission test dates. For each of the units, the admission test date the different.
- Unit-A: Coming Soon
- Unit-B: Coming Soon
- Unit-C: Coming Soon
NSTU Admission & Subject Choice
Applications are being accepted for admission to the Noakhali University of Science and Technology on the basis of the results of the integrated admission test of 20 public universities comprising the GST (General, Science & Technology) cluster in the 2022-23 academic year.
NSTU Admission Process
- Visit https://admission.nstu.edu.bd/. Then you will get two options; Click On for Registration and Login Here.
- If you need to register then click on it and provide GST Roll No, and mobile no, then click on Do Registration.
- Then click on Back and click on Login and provide GST Application ID and Password. Hens your application will be completed.
How to Pay Payment By Bkash:
- Dial * 247 # to go to Bikash Mobile Menu.
- Select “Payment.”
- Type merchant bKash account number 01765 59 26 54.
- Type the fee set by the University of 800 / – (with all charges).
- Type the candidate’s roll number as the candidate’s reference.
- Counter Number 1 day.
- bKash PIN ****** Complete payment by input.
- After the payment has been completed, the money will be sent to the mobile immediately after which the transaction ID will be mentioned. This transaction ID has to be saved;
- Because this Transaction ID input will be required when completing the form.
If you want to know more about NSTU Admission Circular 2019-20, please stay with us and share your comment blew.