HSTU Admission Circular 2021-22 | Hajee Danesh University Admission circular 2021-22 has been published. The application process for HSTU admission 2021-22 will start in July 2022. Hajee Danesh University Admission-related all news can be found on the notice board of the HSTU’s website https://www.hstu.ac.bd or https://www.hstu.ac.bd/admission and in the newspapers and on our website too.
As Hajee Danesh University is a GST (General Science & Technology) affiliated university so it has to follow GST rules. There are 22 GST universities and there will be an integrated admission test for the 22 universities in 2022.
There are two processes of Integrated admission tests for 22 universities belonging to the GST group. One is the Primary application and another is the Final application.
Let’s know about the HSTU | Hajee Danesh University
Haji Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University is a public university located in Dinajpur of Bangladesh. It is the first university of other science and technology the university of Bangladesh and the first university in the Rangpur Division. It was named after the father of the Tebhaga movement and the leader of the area’s peasant leader Haji Mohammad Danesh. It is the best university in North Bengal, which is the leading among science and technology universities.
It is the first science and technology university in north Bengal, Rangpur Division. The medium of instruction in this university is English. It is operated in the course-credit-semester system. At present, nine subjects are certified in 23 subjects, among which there are 22 subjects in 8 faculties and one faculty in the post-graduate level at the undergraduate level. Now the campus area is 135 acres.
The Dhaka-Dinajpur highway is located beside the campus. The campus distance from Dinajpur city is only 10 km. The university has a green plantation symposium. There is a vast building of red-white brick, and there are martyrs, gymnasium, TSC, and canteen in memory of the martyrs.
BU Admission Circular 2021-22
In the 2021-22 academic year, submitting the application form for Honours 1st-year admission of the HSTU | Hajee Danesh University Admission will be completed online, The application process for HSTU primary admission 2021-22 will start from 15.06.2022 to 25.06.2022. The applicant will be able to collect the information for the admission test from the HSTU website.
This year HSTU Admission | Hajee Danesh University Admission Test 2021-22 will be held by MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) methods.
HSTU Admission 2021-22 Details Guideline
Here I am going to share all the information regarding HSTU Admission. I am going to cover up HSTU Admission requirements, notice, and the process to apply on HSTU Admission Circular.
HSTU admission requirements for applying:
- HSC or Equivalent passing year 2020, 2021
- SSC or Equivalent passing years 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Minimum GPA 3.0 both in SSC/HSC or Equivalent.
- The minimum total GPA in SSC and HSC levels is 6.50.
- Minimum GPA 2.75 both in SSC/HSC for G Unit.
- Minimum overall GPA of 6.0 for G Unit.
Admission Test Related information
Here I have added an image where you will get all the admission-related information and it will be helpful for you. Keep reading the article carefully.
HSTU Admission Circular 2021-22 | Hajee Danesh University Admission Notice
This is the final notice for admission in the academic year 2021-22 of the GST group University. Here you will get detailed information about the primary and final application process of all the Units. Also, the examination schedules.
How to apply for HSTU any Unit 2021-22
All faculty of HSTU will have to apply online for honors in the first year season 2021-22 from 10 January 2021 to 30 January 2021. As the primary application date is over and it is time for the final application, so I am going to share with you the final online application process.
- Visit the gstadmissiion.ac.bd.. Then start your final application by clicking on the “Login” button.
- A page will then appear and complete the page by providing the given application ID and password.
- Then you will get a page with information, varify then carefully and click on the “Apply” button if everything seems right otherwise “Back”. If you don’t proceed with the application then click on “Exit”
- After clicking on the “Apply” button, you will get an OTP code of 4 digits. Provide OTP and click on “Varify Mobile No”.
- A new page will then appear and then upload an image following the information provided. Then click on “Next”.
- Then you have to provide some information.
- Then a new page appears where you will get detailed information about yourself including the image. look to the information and click on the “Submit Application” button if everything seems right otherwise “Back”. If you don’t proceed with the application then click on “Exit”
- Then you have to pay fees by clicking on “Make Payment” unless the application will be canceled.
- Download the slip by clicking on the “Download Acknowledgement slip”
Download Admit Card
You will be able to download the admit card from gstadmission.ac.be. You have to provide the Password and User ID and Log In. To forget your password and User ID then visit the following link. Admit Card must be downloaded between 07-07-2022 12:00 PM to 12-07-2022 at 11:59 PM for the GST admission.
- For Download Admit Card of Rmstu Admission, Candidates have to go www.gstadmission.ac.bd
- Then Click on Admission.
- Then log in with your User ID and Password.
- Recover Applicant ID/Password
HSTU Admission Date
Comprehensive Admission Test of 22 Public Universities under GST (General, Science & Technology) has started in 2021-22 academic year. 25.06.2022 was the last date of the final application.
- Unit-A: 30-07-2022
- Unit-B: 13-08-2022
- Unit-C: 20-08-2022
- To get details about the Application visit the link: GST Application Guidline 2022
- For all-over information visit gstadmission.ac.bd
HUST Admission & Subject Choice
HUST admission is going on. Only the students who qualified for the GST admission test will be able to apply to the university. The admission will be going from 05/12/2021 to 15/12/2021.
HUST Student Log-In Process
- Visit https://hstu.ac.bd/admission#
- Then provide all the information and finally press on the login option.
- For Payment visit www.hust.ac.bd/Admission/Payment
All the updated information will be added here. Keep your eyes on this site to be updated all time. Share this article with your nearest people and them know about the updated admission circular. Thank you.