BRAC Admission Circular 2021 has been published recently. BRAC University Admission is going on. BRAC University is one of the most popular private universities in Bangladesh. In this post, I will write about all information for the admission test for BRAC University.
BRAC University has already been published the admission circular for Spring 2021 and the application deadline is 10 February 2021. So all the students who are interested to study at the university ask to read the whole article from top to bottom to get a complete guideline for admission.
Let’s Know About BRAC University
BRAC University is a private university in Bangladesh. It was established as a branch of the BRAC organization of Fazle Hassan Abed under Private University Law 1912 in 2001. It is located in Mohakhali, Dhaka.
BRAC University Admission System
Most students are interested in study at a private university. BRAC University is one of the most popular and most significant private universities in Bangladesh. There are three semesters in a year: Spring (January), Summer (May) & Fall (September). Recently BRAC announced the admission circular of the under graduation program of Spring 2021. Here is the detailed information.
BRAC University Undergraduate Programs
- Bachelor of Social Sciences in Anthropology (120 Credits)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics & Electronics (130 Credits)
- Bachelor of Architecture(199 Credits)
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology(136)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)(130)
- Bachelor of Social Science in Economics(120)
- Bachelor of Arts in English(120)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering(136)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science(124)
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics And Communication Engineering(136)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical And Electronic Engineering(136)
- Bachelor of Laws [LL. B. (Hons.)(135)
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics(127)
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology(136)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)(164)
- Bachelor of Science in Physics(132)
BRAC Admission requirements (Not Pharmacy)
To admit to BRAC University, candidates must have some qualifications base on he/she can apply to the university. Here I am going to share with you detailed information about the admission requirements. Candidates with a break of study not more than three years are eligible for admission except for Pharmacy. For Pharmacy, not more than two years.
- Applicants must have at least a GPA of 3.50 separately in both SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent.
- At least CGPA of 2.5 in O-Levels in five subjects and A-Levels in two subjects separately, according to the scale (A=5, B=4, C=3 & D=2). Subjects with E grades will not be considered.
- Candidates who have to completed IB-DP with a minimum DP Score of 24 are eligible to apply.
- Those who have completed their schooling from overseas have to attach submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents from their Institute/Foreign Ministry and equivalence certificates from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka.
Minimum Requirement for particular subjects
|EEE, ECE, CSE, APE & Physics||HSC||Physics and Mathematics||B|
|A Level||Physics and Mathematics||C|
|Biotechnology and Microbiology||HSC/A Level||Biology and Chemistry||C|
|B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Sc in Mathematics||HSC||Mathematics||B|
To get more information visit BRAC University.
Read Also: Dhaka University Admission Circular 2020-21
BRAC University Admission Detailed Time Plan
|Academic Session||Spring 2021|
|Application Deadline||10 February 2021|
|Application Fee (Amount)||1500/-|
|Date of Admission Test||will announce later|
|Publication of Merit list||Within 7 Days after the admission test.|
BRAC University Admission Circular Notice
BRAC University published its admission circular. Read this Circular carefully and know about BRAC admission.
BRAC University Online Application Process
- Foremost, you have to visit http://admissions.bracu.ac.bd/ and click on “New Applicant“.
- Then select “Undergraduate Program”.
- Then you will get a registration form and provide there your name, email address, password, and mobile no.
- Then you have to verify your image and then you will get a code in your Mobile No/ Email address and type the code at “Enter Activation Code”
- Then select the admission form and fill up all the fields with proper and correct information.
- After providing all the information you have to upload your photographs (300×300) and click on save. After that, you will get a “Payment Option”
After completing the application process there a page will appear on the screen and you have to pay the non-refundable application fee Tk. 1500 (Native)/ US$ 20 (Foreign). You have to pay either Bank or bKash.
Bank Payment Method:
- First, select the Bank and then bank name, and then select pay order/cash
- After completing print and download the payslip.
- Submit the application form after paying the application fee.
bKash Payment Method
- Select bKash and you will get a reference number and a receiver number.
- Enter Transaction ID(TrxID)
- Then select the date of payment and after previewing the information summit it.
- To pay via *247#, click here
- To get detailed information on Admission Fee Pay, visit BRAC Admission Pay
BRAC University Admit Card Download
How to download the admit card is one of the common questions of all the candidates. Yes, here I am talking about it and follow the steps below.
- Visit http://admissions.bracu.ac.bd/
- Log in with your e-mail id and password and click on “Admit Card”
- Download the admit card and take it with you exam hall.
Contract Info of BRAC University
BRAC University 66 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh | +880-2-9844051-4
- BRAC University Department Change
- BRAC University Accommodation Facilities
- BRAC University Admission FAQ
- BRAC University Admission Scholarships/Financial Aid
- Instruction for International Students
Stay with us to know more about admission to BRAC University. And of course, keep an eye on this site to know the next update first of all. If you want to know anything from me, leave a comment on the below comment box.