Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University Admission Circular 2020-21 has published recently. BDU Admission is not like other public university admission test. There is no admission test; the student can admit by his SSC and HSC result. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University is one of the most popular public universities in Bangladesh. In this post, I will write about all information for the admission test for the BDU.
Let’s Know About BDU
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University, Bangladesh (briefly BDU) is the first specialized government digital university in Bangladesh. The university located in Gazipur district, near the capital of Bangladesh. To build 21st century Bangladesh as a digital Bangladesh and to emphasize the digital education system, the government of Bangladesh on July 26, 2016, enacted the legislation to establish a university with 50 acres of land in the adjoining area of Kaliakoir in Gazipur district. The activities of the ‘BDU’ began in full swing on 7 June.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University Admission Circular 2020-21
In the 2020-21 season, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University Admission not be held. The student who interested to read this university he can admit his SSC and HSC Result. Students can apply for admission from ______ 2021 to ______ 2021. No admission test will hold. Merit list will be published based on SSC and HSC results.
BSMRSTU Admission requirements for apply:
- Candidates of Science Group must have a total GPA of 7.50 in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination with a minimum GPA of 3.50 in each of the exams.
- They have to pass SSC/equivalent exam in 2016/2017/2018.
- They have to pass the HSC/Equivalent Exam in 2019/2020.
Read Also: Dhaka University Admission Circular 2020-21
BDU Admission Detailed Time Plan
- Online Application submission: ——- 2021 to ——– 2021.
- Application Fee: 700.00 BDT
- Publication of eligible students list for admission: ——- 2021.
- Class Starts: ——- 2021
Available Seats on BDU
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University has two faculty. Those are the Faculty of Engineering (Bachelor of Science in IoT Department), and Faculty of Education and Research (Bachelor of Science in ICT in Education). Have fewer seats for these two faculty.
- IOT Seat – 50
- ICT Seat – 50
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University Admission Circular Notice Download
How to apply for BSMRSTU Admission 2020-21
All Units of the BSMRSTU admission will have to apply Online for honors the first year season 2020-21 from ______ 2021 to ______ 2021.
How to Apply Online
- Candidates must go to http://Admission.bdu.ac.bd
- Then click on Apply Now.
- Then enter your SSC and HSC Roll and Registration Number.
- If your all information is valid, you will get a PIN Number.
- You can finish the application by Mobile next step.
How to Pay By Rocket
- Go to your Rocket Mobile Menu by dialing *322#
- Choose Bill Pay
- Choose Self or Others
- Choose 0.Other
- Enter Biller ID number :(2727)
- Enter Your Bill Number: Bill No/Tracking ID
- Enter the bill amount : (12000)
- Now enter your Rocket Mobile Menu “PIN” to confirm
- Done! You will receive a confirmation message from 16216
Stay with us to know more about the admission of the Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University. And please comment on your quote.