Port City International University (Masters) Admission Circular 2022-23 has already been published on the PCIU website recently. Port City International University is one of the popular international universities located in Chittagong.
Applicants of M.B.A. (B.B.A. graduates), Executive M.B.A., Master of Laws (LL.M., Prel. & Final), Master of Laws (LL.M., Final), M. A. in English (Prel. & Final), M. A. in English (Final), M. S. S. in Broadcast & Print Journalism (Prel. & Final), M. S. S. in Broadcast & Print Journalism (Final), M. S. S. in Economics (Prel. & Final), M. S. S. in Economics (Final), M. Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering (MCSE) are the programs of the Master’s course.
Admission is going on at Port City International University (PCIU)-2023. For those interested in admitting to the University the matters program, this article is for them. If you are one of them, keep reading the article from top to bottom and collect the information you need.
Ket Information about the Port City International University (PCIU)
Port City International University is a private university in Bangladesh. To build Port City International University, a leading global university where students, faculty, and staff will contribute to the development process and benefit from the advancement of higher education and research.
Our vision for 2020 will be to become a world-leading university, not only in this country but also in the global village, fulfilling the objectives for establishing a leading private university. Achieve excellence in teaching and learning to improve status as a major comprehensive metropolitan research university with competitive undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs.
PCIU (Masters) Admission Circular 2022-23
Port City International University admission circular for the Master’s course has already been published. So if you want to study at the University then collect all the information you need for admission. The application will be started on 01 March 2023, and it will continue until 13 June 2023.
Direct admission is one of the admission processes at Port City International University. The process is applied to both the honors and Masters’s programs. For direct admission, you won’t sit for the written test just you will be required to appear at the viva voce.
PCIU (Masters) Application Process
The PCIU university application process is straightforward.
- Visit the http://22.214.171.124/
- Then you will get an application form
- Fill up the whole application form online, especially the * marked fields.
- If it appeared that it is appropriately completed, then click on the APPLY button. And thus, your application will be completed.
- With the application form, you have to add photocopies of the Marks Sheet and Certificate or Testimonial of SSC/HSC or equivalent.
- Photocopies of National ID or Birth Certificate or Passport
- Then you can submit the documents at the college.
There are some minimum qualifications you have to possess to apply at the University. You may take help by clicking here.
- You need a minimum G.P.A. of 2.50 or second division in S.S.C. and H.S.C. or equivalent from the relevant group.
- Minimum 5 subjects in O-Level and two subjects in A-Level with a minimum grade of B in 4 subjects and C in 3 subjects from the relevant group
- Minimum second class or equivalent CGPA in Bachelor’s degree from relevant subject/group
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), M. A. in English (Preliminary & Final), M. S. S. in Broadcast & Print Journalism (Preliminary & Final), and M. S. S. in Economics (Preliminary & Final):
Graduates (B. A./ B. Sc./ B. Com./ B. S. S. or equivalent)/Master’s degree from any discipline
- Master of Laws (LL. M., Final)
Four years of Bachelor of Law from any recognized university
- Master of Laws (LL. M., Preliminary & Final)
Three years of Bachelor of Law from any recognized university
- M. A. in English (Final)
B. A. (Hons.) in English / 4 years Bachelor’s degree in English from any recognized university
- M. S. S. in Economics (Final)
Four years Bachelor’s degree in Economics from any recognized university
- M. S. S. in Broadcast & Print Journalism (Final)
4 years Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from any recognized university
- M. Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering (MCSE)
B. Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering or other relevant subjects
After paying the Fee of 500/-, you can get an admission form from the University’s admission office at 7-14, Nikunja Housing Society, South Khulshi, Chittagong.
|Admission Start||01 March 2023|
|Last Date of Admission||13 June 2023|
|Course Registration Start||16 June 2023|
|Course Registration Over||19 June 2023|
|Class Start||04 July 2023|
To get more information, you may visit http://www.portcity.edu.bd/
Admission Test Mark Distribution
Knowing about the mark distribution is very important. So I have added here the information.
|English (SAT-based)||30 marks|
|Quantitative Skill & Analytical Ability||10 marks|
|General Knowledge||10 marks|
|Total =||50 marks|
Documents For Admission
You need some documents at the time of admission. Here I am going to share with you all the information documents.
- You have to submit both an original and photocopy of the Marks sheet & Certificate or Testimonial of all degrees must be shown at the time of admission.
- You will also need 04 (four) copies of pp size attested & 03 (three) copies of stamp-size color photographs.
- Candidates have to present to the University physically at that time. To get more information, click here.
How To pay Fee
The payment process is straightforward. Just visit the http://126.96.36.199/. The admission fee is due to be paid at the time of admission. You have to pay all the fees due time if any delay you have to pay more money for it. You have to pay only 18,500/- and pay through Dutch-Bangla Bank Rocket or bKash payment service. Then add your payment information in the Add Payment Information Link. To know more about the Payment Policy Visit the link.
That’s all I have for you. I hope you have got all the information from here. You will get all the admission and exam-related information.