MBSTU Admission Circular 2020-21 has published recently. Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Admission will be held in _____ 2021. Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University is one of the most popular public universities in Bangladesh. In this post, I will write about all information for the admission test for the MBSTU.
Let’s Know About MBSTU
Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology (Mavabiprabi), a government-run higher education institution in Bangladesh. The University was established in year 6 in the satisfaction of Tangail under Dhaka Division. It was named after the legendary political leader of Bangladesh Maulana Abdul Hamid Khan Bhasani. The medium of study here is English. The politics of teachers and officers have been banned here to ensure a fair learning environment. About five students are enrolled here every year at graduation. The total number of teachers is 20 people.
MBSTU Admission Circular 2020-21
In the 2020-21 season, Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Admission Test will hold by MCQ methods. Students can apply for admission from _____ 2021 to _____ 2021, and the admission test will be held in _____ 2021.
MBSTU Admission requirements for apply:
- The candidate must have to pass SSC/equivalent exam in 2016/2017 and pass the HSC/Equivalent Exam in 2018/2019.
- Candidates must have a total GPA of 6.50 in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination with a minimum GPA of 3.00 in each of the exams. Without 4th Subject.
- Candidates from the Science Group can apply for A, B, C, and D units.
- Candidates from Humanities and Business Group can apply only for the D unit.
- Candidates of A unit must have to minimal GPA of 3.00 in Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidates of the B unit must have to minimal GPA of 3.00 in Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates of the C unit must have to minimal GPA of 3.00 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Read Also: Dhaka University Admission Circular 2020-21
MBSTU Admission Detailed Time Plan
- Online Application submission:
- Admit Card Available:
- Admission Test:
MBSTU Admission Circular Notice Download
How to apply for MBSTU Admission 2020-21
All Units of the MBSTU admission will have to apply Online for honors the first year season 2020-21 from ______ 2021 to ______ 2021.
Apply System for HSC and SSC passed candidates:
- First of all, Go the MBSTU Official website www.mbstu-admission.org
- Then Fill up From your SSC and HSC Roll, Registration Number, Passing Year, and Education Board.
- Then Put your Mobile Number and then Click on Registration.
- After Successfully Registration you can you a Bill Number.
- Save or Rember the Bill Number and Use it when you pay by Rocket.
For GCE (O and A) level candidates:
- First of all, Go to their official website www.mbstu-admission.org
- Then fill up the online form and click on Submit.
- You would get an SMS for confirmation if your given info were valid.
- Then Login their website with your User ID and Password.
How to Pay by Rocket
Application fee 550 BDT for A, B, C, and D unit. The candidate must have to pay the application fee by his Rocket or Agent via Biller ID 1902.
- First of all, Dial *322#.
- Then select one following payment option. Or go Bill Payment by Selecting 1.
- Select 1 for their mobile number or Select 2 if candidates using other people’s accounts.
- If you select 2, then provide students’ phone numbers.
- Select Others (0).
- Type MBSTU Biller ID (1902).
- Type your Bill Number.
- Type 550/-.
- Then give your Rocket account Pin.
- You will get a confirmation SMS with TransactionID.
Stay with us to know more about the admission of the Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University. And please comment on your quote.