MBSTU Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published recently. Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Admission will be held soon. Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University is one of the most popular public universities in Bangladesh. In this post, I will write about all information for the admission test for the MBSTU.
As Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University is a GST (General Science & Technology) affiliated university so it has to follow GST rules. There are 20 GST universities and there will be an integrated admission test of the 20 universities in 2021.
There are two processes of Integrated admission tests of 20 universities belonging to the GST group. One is the Primary application and another is the Final application.
Let’s Know About MBSTU
Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology (Mavabiprabi), a government-run higher education institution in Bangladesh. The University was established in year 6 in the satisfaction of Tangail under Dhaka Division. It was named after the legendary political leader of Bangladesh Maulana Abdul Hamid Khan Bhasani. The medium of study here is English. The politics of teachers and officers have been banned here to ensure a fair learning environment. About five students are enrolled here every year at graduation. The total number of teachers is 20 people.
MBSTU Admission Circular 2020-21
The application will be taken from the students in two steps, primary application, and final application. In the 2020-21 season, Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Admission Test will hold by MCQ methods. Students can apply for admission from 10 January 2021 to 30 January 2021(Primary application).
MBSTU Admission requirements for apply:
- The candidate must have to pass SSC/equivalent exam in 2016/2017 and pass the HSC/Equivalent Exam in 2018/2019.
- Candidates must have a total GPA of 6.50 in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination with a minimum GPA of 3.00 in each of the exams. Without 4th Subject.
- Candidates from the Science Group can apply for A, B, C, and D units.
- Candidates from Humanities and Business Group can apply only for the D unit.
- Candidates of A unit must have to minimal GPA of 3.00 in Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidates of the B unit must have to minimal GPA of 3.00 in Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates of the C unit must have to minimal GPA of 3.00 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Read Also: Dhaka University Admission Circular 2020-21
MBSTU Admission detailed Guideline
Here is a detailed guideline for the MBSTU Admission published by the GST committee. If you have already completed the primary application then follow the following information given below as images.
MBSTU Admission Circular Notice Download
MBSTU Admission Circular Notice is available here. You should knwo for the academic year 2020-21, all the Science and Technology universities are going to take a cluster exam. There are two steps for application. To get detailed information, focus below.
How to apply for MBSTU Admission 2020-21
You knwo that the primary application date is over and I think you have already completed your primary application. So I am going to share with you MBSTU Admission final application process.
- Visit the gstadmissiion.ac.bd. Then start your final application by clicking on the “Login” button.
- A page will then appear and complete page by providing the given application ID and password.
- Then you will get a page with much information, varify then carefully and click on the “Apply” button if everything seems right otherwise “Back”. If you don’t proceed with the application then click on “Exit”
- After clicking on the “Apply” button, you will get an OTP code of 4 digits. Provide OTP and click on “Varify Mobile No”.
- A new page will then appear and then upload an image following the information provided. Then click on “Next”.
- Then you have to provide some information.
- Then a new page appears where you will get detailed information about yourself including the image. look to the information and click on the “Submit Application” button if everything seems right otherwise “Back”. If you don’t proceed with the application then click on “Exit”
- Then you have to pay fees by clicking on “Make Payment” unless the application will be canceled.
- Download the slip by clicking on the “Download Acknowledgement slip”
To get detailed information about the above information, visit the link.final_application_guideline 2020-21. Here you will get any solution/Mobile No Change.
MBSTU Admission Date
Comprehensive Admission Test of 20 Public Universities under GST (General, Science & Technology) has started in 2020-21 academic year. On 21/09/2021 was the last date of the final application. Today on 22/09/2021, the admission date is published.
- Unit-1: 17 October 2021
- Unit-2: 24 October 2021
- Unit-3: 01 November 2021
Admit Card Download process
Admit Card will be downloaded from 07/10/2021 to 09/10/2021 on their gstadmissiion.ac.bd. website. Just provide your Password and User ID. If you forget the Password or User ID you can recover them from the following link.
How to Pay by Rocket
Application fee 550 BDT for A, B, C, and D units. The candidate must have to pay the application fee by his Rocket or Agent via Biller ID 1902.
- First of all, Dial *322#.
- Then select one following payment option. Or go Bill Payment by Selecting 1.
- Select 1 for their mobile number or Select 2 if candidates using other people’s accounts.
- If you select 2, then provide students’ phone numbers.
- Select Others (0).
- Type MBSTU Biller ID (1902).
- Type your Bill Number.
- Type 550/-.
- Then give your Rocket account Pin.
- You will get a confirmation SMS with TransactionID.
- To get Final Application Guidance visit the link: Download the PDF
- To get details about the Application visit the link: Download the PDF
- For all-over information visit gstadmission.ac.bd
Stay with us to know more about the admission of the Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University. And please comment on your quote.