MBSTU Admission Circular 2021-22 has been published recently. Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Admission will be held soon. Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University is one of Bangladesh’s most popular public universities. In this post, I will write about all information for the admission test for the MBSTU.
As Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University is a GST (General Science & Technology) affiliated university, it has to follow GST rules. There are 22 GST universities, and there will be an integrated admission test for the 22 universities in 2022.
There are two integrated admission tests of 20 universities belonging to the GST group. One is the Primary application, and another is the final application.
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Info
Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology (Mavabiprabi), a government-run higher education institution in Bangladesh. The University was established in year 6 in the satisfaction of Tangail under Dhaka Division. It was named after the legendary political leader of Bangladesh, Maulana Abdul Hamid Khan Bhasani.
The medium of study here is English. The politics of teachers and officers have been banned here to ensure a fair learning environment. About five students are enrolled here every year at graduation. The total number of teachers is 20 people.
MBSTU Admission Circular 2021-22
The students will take the application in two steps: primary and final. In the 2021-22 season, Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Admission Test will hold by MCQ methods. Students can apply for admission from 15.06.2022 to 25.06.2022 (Primary application).
MBSTU Admission Requirements for Apply
- The candidate must pass the SSC/equivalent exam in 2017, 2018, and 2019 and pass the HSC/Equivalent Exam in 2020, and 2021.
- Candidates must have a total GPA of 6.50 in SSC/equivalent and HSC/equivalent examination with a minimum GPA of 3.00 in each exam. Without 4th Subject.
- Candidates from the Science Group can apply for A, B, C, and D units.
- Candidates from Humanities and Business Group can apply only for the D unit.
- Candidates of A unit must have to minimal GPA of 3.00 in Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidates of the B unit must have to minimal GPA of 3.00 in Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates of the C unit must have to minimal GPA of 3.00 in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Read Also: Dhaka University Admission Circular 2021-22
MBSTU Admission detailed Guideline
Here is a detailed guideline for the MBSTU Admission published by the GST committee. If you have already completed the primary application, follow the following information below as images.
MBSTU Admission Circular Notice Download
MBSTU Admission Circular Notice is available here. You should know that for the academic year 2021-22, all the Science and Technology universities will take a cluster exam. There are two steps for application. To get detailed information, focus below.
How to apply for MBSTU Admission 2021-22
You know that the primary application date is over, and I think you have already completed your primary application. So I am going to share with you MBSTU Admission final application process.
- Visit the gstadmissiion.ac.bd. Then start your final application by clicking on the “Login” button.
- A page will then appear and be complete by providing the given application ID and password.
- Then you will get a page with much information, varify then carefully and click on the “Apply” button if everything seems right; otherwise, “Back.” If you don’t proceed with the application, click on “Exit.”
- After clicking on the “Apply” button, you will get an OTP code of 4 digits. Provide OTP and click on “Varify Mobile No.”
- A new page will then appear and upload an image following the information provided. Then click on “Next.”
- Then you have to provide some information.
- Then a new page appears where you will get detailed information about yourself, including the image. Look to the information and click on the “Submit Application” button if everything seems right; otherwise, “Back.” If you don’t proceed with the application, click on “Exit.”
- Then you have to pay fees by clicking on “Make Payment” unless the application will be canceled.
- Download the slip by clicking on the “Download Acknowledgement slip.”
- To get detailed information about the above, visit the link GST Application Guideline 2022
MBSTU Admission Date
Comprehensive Admission Test of 22 Public Universities under GST (General, Science & Technology) has started in 2021-22 academic year. 25.06.2022 was the last date of the final application.
- Unit-A: 30-07-2022
- Unit-B: 13-08-2022
- Unit-C: 20-08-2022
Admit Card Download process
Admit Card must be downloaded between 07-07-2022 12:00 PM to 12-07-2022 at 11:59 PM for the GST admission. on their gstadmissiion.ac.bd. Website. Just provide your Password and User ID. If you forget the password or User ID, you can recover them from the following link.
- For Download Admit Card of Rmstu Admission, Candidates have to go www.gstadmission.ac.bd
- Then Click on Admission.
- Then log in with your User ID and Password.
- Recover Applicant ID/Password
How to Pay by Rocket
Application fee 550 BDT for A, B, C, and D units. The candidate must pay the application fee by his Rocket or Agent via Biller ID 1902.
- First of all, Dial *322#.
- Then select one following payment option. Or go Bill Payment by Selecting 1.
- Select 1 for their mobile number or Select 2 if candidates use other people’s accounts.
- If you select 2, then provide students’ phone numbers.
- Select Others (0).
- Type MBSTU Biller ID (1902).
- Type your Bill Number.
- Type 550/-.
- Then give your Rocket account Pin.
- You will get a confirmation SMS with TransactionID.
- To get Final Application Guidance, visit the link: Download the PDF
- To get details about the Application, visit the link: Download the PDF
- For all-over information visit gstadmission.ac.bd
MBSTU Admission & Subject Choice
MBSTU Admission circular [PDF] is now available, and MBSTU has published the circular on 08 December 2021, where the admission duration is from 11/12/2021 to 31/12/2021 and fees are 600/-. On (www.mbstu.ac.bd) site, you will get details. Admission fees will be paid by Rocket & Nagad.
Student Login Process
- Visit www.mbstu-admission.net
- Then provide your GST Application ID & password
- Then match Captcha and click on Login.
4. Then, you will get your profile and finally complete your payment. For details, visit Fill-Up Form details.
Stay with us to know more about the Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University admission. And please comment on your quote.