Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University Admission Circular 2022-23 has been published recently. JKKNIU Admission will be held very soon. Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University is one of the most popular public universities in Bangladesh. In this post, I will write about all information for the admission test for Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University.
As Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University is a GST (General Science & Technology) affiliated university so it has to follow GST rules. There are 22 GST universities and there will be an integrated admission test for the 22 universities in 2023.
There are two processes of Integrated admission tests for 22 universities belonging to the GST group. One is the Primary application and another is the Final application.
About JKKNIU (Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University Admission)
Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, a government university located at Battala in Namparar of Trishal Upazila, is in the memory of Kazi Nazrul Islam located in the Mymensingh district of Bangladesh. The university was established in 2006.
There are currently 6,000 students studying here. It is located about 22 kilometers from the city of Mymensingh, 3 kilometers away from Trishal Upazila headquarters located in Battala.
Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University Admission Circular 2022-23
I want to inform you that Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam is one of the GST group universities. So there will be an integrated admission test. There are two steps of application to admit the university. The primary application date duration is from January to January 2023 and the final application’s last date is **/09/23.
|Primary Application Duration||Coming Soon|
|Primary Application Result||Will be informed Later|
|final Application Date||Will be informed Later|
|A Unit (Science) Admission Date||Coming Soon|
|B Unit (Humanities) Admission Date||Coming Soon|
|C Unit (Business Studies) Admission Date||Coming Soon|
JKKNIU Admission Requirements For Apply
Here I am going to share all the information regarding Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University Admission. I am going to cover up JKKNIU Admission requirements, notice, and the process to apply on JKKNIU Admission Circular.
JKKNIU Admission Test Related information
Here I have added an image where you will get all the admission-related information and it will be helpful for you. Keep reading the article carefully.
Read Also: BUET Admission Circular 2022-23
JKKNIU Admission Circular Notice Download
JKKNIU admission circular notice is here for you as an image file. You can download JKKNIU admission circular notice if it helps.
How To Apply For JKKNIU Admission 2022-23
The Primary application process for JKKNIU admission ended a long time ago. Here I am going to share with you the final application process.
- Visit the gstadmissiion.ac.bd Then start your final application by clicking on the “Login” button.
- A page will then appear and complete the page by providing the given application ID and password.
- Then you will get a page with information, varify then carefully and click on the “Apply” button if everything seems right otherwise “Back”. If you don’t proceed with the application then click on “Exit”
- After clicking on the “Apply” button, you will get an OTP code of 4 digits. Provide OTP and click on “Varify Mobile No”.
- A new page will then appear and then upload an image following the information provided. Then click on “Next”.
- Then you have to provide some information.
- Then a new page appears where you will get detailed information about yourself including the image. look to the information and click on the “Submit Application” button if everything seems right otherwise “Back”. If you don’t proceed with the application then click on “Exit”
- Then you have to pay fees by clicking on “Make Payment” unless the application will be canceled.
- Download the slip by clicking on the “Download Acknowledgement slip”
- To get detailed information, visit the link. GST Application Guideline 2022
JKKNIU Admission Dates
Comprehensive Admission Test of 22 Public Universities under GST (General, Science & Technology) has started in 2022-23 academic year. **/06/2023 was the last date of the final application.
- Unit-1: Coming Soon
- Unit-2: Coming Soon
- Unit-3: Coming Soon
How To Apply For JKKNIU Admission By SMS
For Apply for the admission test on Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University Admission, Candidates can use any operator Sim. For sending SMS follow the instruction below:
- At first, go to the Massage Option.
- Then Type JKKNIU then<Space>Type SSC Roll<SPACE>SSC Passing Year<Space>Type first 3 Letter of your SSC Board<SPACE > Type HSC Roll <SPACE>Type HSC passing Year<SPACE> Type first 3 Letter of your HSC Board <Space> Unit Name
- And Send this Text to 6969
Example: JKKNIU 123456 2017 COM 123456 2020 COM D
JKKNIU Admission Admit Card Download
Now you can easily download the admit card for the www.gstadmission.ac.bd site. The admit card download starts on **/07/2023 and will continue to **/07/2023.
- Foremost, you have to provide the User ID.
- Then the Password and login.
- To get the Final Application Guidance visit the link: GST Application Guideline 2022
- To get details about the Application visit the link: Download the PDF.
JKKNIU Admission And Subject Choice
JKKNIU Admission And Subject Choice Deadline:
National Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University 1st year Undergraduate(Honors) Admission 2022-2023 subject choice and bill payment system will appear on the “Applicant’s Login” page of JKKNIU’s official website. Here is the JKKNIU admission subject choice and bill payment process are given below:
- Visit this link (https://gstadmission.jkkniu.edu.bd/login.php)
- Input your GST Admission Roll &
- Now press the “Login” button
JKKNIU Admission Bill Payment Process
You can pay the JKKNIU admission bill via both mobile and online banking. Use your personal bKash, Nagad, UCash account for mobile banking payment. The details about JKKNIU admission bill payment is here:
Stay with us to know more about admission to the Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University. And please comment on your quote.