GST Admission Circular 2022 | GST Integrated Admission 2022: Honors 1st year integrated admission test circular of GST (General, Science & Technology) Integrated Universities has already been published. This is the 2nd time that around 22 public universities in this country are going to take the honors 1st year integrated admission test for the academic year 2021-22.
Students of 2017, 2018, 2019 SSC / Equivalent, and 2020, 2021 HSC, Diploma In Commerce, HSC (Vocational) under Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB), A level and passed in other equivalent levels will be able to appear in the GST admission test 2022.
The GST admission is divided into three units; A, B, and C. Students can apply for any of these units as per their education eligibility. The detailed information regarding the GST Admission 2022 | GST Integrated Admission 2022 will be available on the www.gstadmission.ac.bd site.
GST Admission Circular 2022
The integrated admission test of the GST (General, Science & Technology) Integrated Universities is one of the timely decisions and initiatives of the authorities.
Application for the GST admission 2022 is going on. The online application for the GST admission 2022 will go from 15/06/2022 to 26/06/2022. Applicants can select an exam center from the given exam center list.
GST Admission Unit-Based Application Eligibility
Most applicants who want to sit for the GST admission test 2022 don’t know about the eligibility for the GST admission unit-based application. This is why. Here I have added GST admission Unit-based application eligibility for the students from all departments. From here, you will know how much GPA you need for a certain unit.
|SSC & HSC (With 4 Sub)||In Total||Other Eligibility|
|Unit A||GPA 3.50||GPA 8.00||Madrasah Board & Vocational (HSC), including the Science department of the General Education Board, will be considered a science section.|
|Unit B||GPA 3.00||GPA 6.00||Music, Home Economics, and Madrasa Board (General, Mozabbib) will be considered as the Humanities Branch along with the Humanities Branch of the General Education Board.|
|Unit C||GPA 3.00||GPA 6.50||Diploma in Business Studies, Business Management, and Commerce will be considered the Commerce Branch and the Commerce Branch of the General Education Board.|
GST Admission Test Date
Maybe you are looking for the GST admission test date and searching writing when the GST admission test will be held; if yes, then you are at the right place. I want to inform you that the GST integrated admission test date has already been officially announced.
- A Unit admission test will be held on 30/07/2022
- A Unit admission test will be held on 13/08/2022
- A Unit admission test will be held on 20/08/2022
GST Admission Online Application Process
Here is the GST admission online application process for all the students who want to get admitted to the GST integrated Universities. Applications can be completed from 15/07/2022 to 25/06/2022 for the 2021-2022 academic year to participate in the integrated admission test of 22 cluster public universities. You will get detailed information related to online applications on gstadmission.ac.bd site. Here are the online application instructions.
- The application will be started by clicking on the option Start Application.
- Then a new page will be open. If you want to Log in then provide your Applicant ID and Password. Click on New applicant for starting the application.
- Then you have to take to another page. Provide your SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent information. After completing all, click on Submit button.
- For more information click here.
Admit Card Download For GST Admission
GST authority has published the admit card download date for the applicants. Admit Card must be downloaded between 07-07-2022 12:00 PM to 12-07-2022 at 11:59 PM for the GST admission. Exam center (room no, building, and center name) will be informed later through SMS and published on the website. To download admit card for GST admission follow the steps,
- Visit the gstadmission.ac.bd/and click on Student Login/Admit Card Download
- Login using the Applicant ID and Password already received through SMS.
- Click on the ‘Recover Applicant ID/Password’ link to recover the Applicant ID or Password
- Recover Applicant ID/Password
Image and Question Version Changes
For the GST admission candidate’s photo and question version can be changed up to 15-07-2022 at 12:00 noon, if necessary.
GST Universities List
Here is the list of GST-integrated universities. This year 2021-22, there is a total of twenty public universities are going to arrange admission collectively.
- Jagannath University
- Islamic University
- Khulna University
- Comilla University
- Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University
- Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur
- University of Barisal
- Rabindra University, Bangladesh
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University, Bangladesh
- Sheikh Hasina University
- Shahjalal University of Science & Technology
- Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science & Technology University
- Mawlana Bhashani Science & Technology University
- Noakhali Science & Technology University
- Jashore University of Science and Technology
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science & Technology University
- Rangamati Science and Technology University
- Bangamata Sheikh Fojilatunnesa Mujib Science and Technology University
- Patuakhali Science And Technology University
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University
- Chandpur Science and Technology University
Admission Test Related Information
Admission test-related information for the GST Universities is available here. All this information is very important for those students who want to get admitted to any of these GST integrated Universities and sit for the GST admission. From the following table, you will get the admission test syllabus and subject-wise number.
|Unit||Exam Subjects & Number|
|Unit A (Science)||Physics||25||
|Bangla (Instead of 4th subject Higher Math or Biology)||25|
|English (Instead of 4th subject Higher Math or Biology)||25|
|Unit B (Humanities)||Bangla||35||
|Unit C (Commerce)||Accounting||35||
|Business organization and management||35|
That’s all for you. I hope you will be benefitted a lot from this information. Stay with us for more updates. We will add all the upcoming essential information about the GST admission 2022 here as soon as something is published. Thank you.